How often do the ranks and mana reset?

I remember playing this server all the way back in 2021, and i would grind every day during online school, and i eventually got enough mana to rank up to champion rank - completely free to play. I just came back after a few years to see that my progress has been wiped and I am extremely dissapointed.

I assume that they reset with a "new season" like many other servers do. If that's the case how much longer will the next reset be, or if it isn't the case, how can I get my progress back?

Thanks!

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Hi there!

Parkour started it's new season on 13th May 2022. The previous season started in 2017, which means that particular season lasted 5 years. With this season only being around for just over a year, there is no talk of another reset, and probably won't be for a while.

Unfortunately, there is not a way to get back your ranks and mana from the previous season; as there have been significant changes to the ranking up system and among other things. Everyone is in the same boat though, regarding having to start from the beginning!

You can view all the changes and updates with the current season here -> Parkour - Season 2 | ManaCube

I hope this helps! If there are any other questions, feel free to ask ^-^

Thank you,
Amy

Ratings
427 8
what do we have to do when it resets?
When the reset happens on any realms, we'll get an announcement in the discord channel in #annoucement. They usually do it a week or two before the reset, so you'll have time to store svas (season vault access) in your vault (/vault). When it does happen, the server getting reset will be offline, and everyone will get kicked to hub. When it's over, you'll be able to rejoin the server.
In other words, just stand there and wait for the server reset when its announced.

Donator ranks will be kept after resets by the way, so you don't need to re-buy ranks. Only items that can be vaulted through the reset vault are svas (items with the tag 'season vault access' at the bottom).