How to "Farm" Cubits. Episode 2.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
As by request of @Cookie Kat, here is an updated version of How to "Farm" Cubits

What are cubits?
Cubits are an in-game currency that can be used on the ManaCube webstore as a coupon. Cubits have the same value on the store as they do in game, so 1 cubit = 1 U.S. dollar.

What are the ways to get cubits?
Voting
: There are currently 5 voting links. All but 1 reset every 24 hours. On normal weeks you can get 0.06 daily from voting on all links. The first of each month is "Double Rewards week" where each vote rewards well, double the rewards, so 0.02 cubits per vote.
Gary: Every game mode rewards with cubits on day #7. Kitpvp rewards with 0.20 cubits white all other modes reward 0.25.
Buying from players: Every game mode has its own currency and this can be traded with other players for cubits. The exchange rate is constantly changing, so just make sure to ask in chat what the current rate is!
Coinflip: Although risky, coinflipping is a great way to make a ton of cubits quick, but it's also just as likely a way to lose cubits quickly.
Leaderboards: Some game modes have monthly leaderboards which reward with gift cards, cubits, or PayPal money.

How do you "Farm" them?
Firstly, you want to make sure you do what's guaranteed to reward cubits. Voting and Gary.
Make sure to vote every day. You can receive about 2.4 cubits from voting a month. And if you vote more than anybody else in a month, you win an additional prize of a 25$ gift card!
To get your Gary rewards, you first need to link your Discord account on the ManaCube Discord server to the game. To receive daily Gary rewards, you need to be on a game mode for at least 1 hour. This could be afk time, so if you're working on school or work it's easy to get this time. If you complete Gary every week on every server, you can get 2.45 a week, or about 9.8 a month!
You are allowed to do both of these on alt accounts. However, you are not allowed to receive multiple monthly top vote rewards. Voting is also a great way to help the server out. Votes give the server a chance for free advertisement. This can lead to more people playing, and more people coming on to sell you cubits.

After this, the best way to "farm" cubits is to buy from other players. If you find yourself particularly good at one game mode, grinding out mana or money that can be traded for cubits will be easy. Scamming for cubits is not allowed on any game mode so these deals are safe. You can also trade in game items for cubits. In some modes, you are able to get free crate keys which people often buy for cubits, or you can take your luck opening them for cubit rewards.
On game modes like Parkour, Skyblock, Olympus, and Survival, there are a bunch of people that buy cubits from the webstore and sell them in game to get a boost. On these game modes you're more likely to make purchases from players than on, oh let's say, KitPVP.
If you're really good at a game mode, you may find yourself in a position where you can win monthly leaderboards. Olympus, Skyblock, Islands, and Factions have monthly rewards which are either cubits or the equivalent of them.

Finally, there is Coinflips. With these, you have a 50:50 chance of winning and losing. If you win, your profits have a 7% tax deduction. This can be a huge help when you need that last 1 cubit to get a monthly crate, or it may be your soul cause of rage after losing tens, if not hundreds, of cubits.

How I "Farm" my cubits.
I'm dedicated to Olympus and mine a lot there. I then use this mana to trade for cubits, and it feels like very little work was used to get a lot of cubits. I also use Skyblock as an alternate server where I have mob grinders that constantly earn me money. I then come on every once in a while and buy the cubits. Sometimes, I'll have workers for me that buy cubits, and then I buy mass amounts from them for an increased rate. With these methods, I often find myself making purchases of up to 10, 20, or even 50 cubits at a time.
I vote every day on 3 accounts. I've won monthly top for, I think, 9 months in a row. Once you get into a rhythm, it's really pretty easy.
Developing on my Olympus grind, I've won multiple top leaderboard positions. This season the reward is cubits. In January I was able to win 60 cubits from farming crops.
Right now I really only claim Gary on Atlas. Mostly cause I forget, but also cause I'm lazy, I don't switch servers to claim Gary anymore.

I hope you find this useful for cubit farming! And best of luck getting on /cubits top!

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Good post but it's no use to me I'll always lose everything because of cf everytime.

Also scamming isn't allowed on any server xD.
Oh.. right... I never noticed "cubits scams are not allowed on every server". I always knew auctions scams weren't. Lol ty for telling! I edit now. :)

Attachments

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
Good way to sum it up for new people! Nice post:)