How to get mending books

LordWarlock

VIP+
LordWarlock
LordWarlock
VIP+
Ratings
Villagers can trade for mending, so there are people who will auction Mending. If you have the ability, getting a villager spawner might be an option for you to do that. But I got all of my extra mending books from /ah!

RebeliousHaz

Dedicated Member
VIP+
RebeliousHaz
RebeliousHaz
VIP+
Ratings
60 1
You can also get 2 mending books by doing one of the island quests (/quest then click the right book). I forgot which quest it was but I know that its on the second row of quests to complete.

ExclusiveKeeper

MVP
ExclusiveKeeper
ExclusiveKeeper
MVP
Ratings
My friend thinks you can get mending books from enchanting books, however I’m honestly not the most sure if you can or not so if someone can confirm/deny that it’d help too

LordWarlock

VIP+
LordWarlock
LordWarlock
VIP+
Ratings
You cannot get it from an enchanting table and a book. This is because it's a treasure enchant as I understand it.

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
My friend thinks you can get mending books from enchanting books, however I’m honestly not the most sure if you can or not so if someone can confirm/deny that it’d help too
This doesn't work, wish it did

there are many in ./ah right now for around 200k

snipershooter122

ELITE
snipershooter122
snipershooter122
ELITE
Ratings
The easiest ways to get mending books would be to complete the is quest blacksmith or get set up villager tradeing with mending villagers

teeth420

QA Team
teeth420
teeth420
QA Team
Ratings
43 1
I've done some testing with this, the only way to get mending is with spawn egg villagers. Even when you do get eggs, they're pretty rare, it takes forever sometimes for them to have mending.