MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Howdy Howdy!
About me:
My name is Katanashi or Kat, I am 100% a new member of Manacube, NEVER played here before! I am 17 years old, and I main Skyblock and Factions! I haven't logged on yet because I'm waiting for account to be unlocked (Don't ask why I locked it). I enjoy playing and listening to music, I play the drums, guitar, bass guitar, piano, and ukelele! I am currently a Senior at high school and plan on majoring Political Science so that I can bully people with the law! I am also a retired lifeguard at the city pool, and a retired camp staff for the city! I also love to write so I might post some of my writing sometimes, I mainly write romance stories and rarely other random stories. By the way! I love to PvP, so if you ever see me and wanna duel just message me and I'll gladly do it, unless I'm afk or busy doing something else! (I also say the word nerd a lot.)
Thats all! LaTeR!!!​

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Hey, Kat! Welcome (totally not back) to the forums and to ManaCube!

I'm a writing enthusiast myself, so I'd be happy to check out any work you have to share! I'm not much of a PvP goer myself, but, I hope to see you around the server at some point.

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Hey, Kat! Welcome (totally not back) to the forums and to ManaCube!

I'm a writing enthusiast myself, so I'd be happy to check out any work you have to share! I'm not much of a PvP goer myself, but, I hope to see you around the server at some point.
HIII HALLOWQUEEN!!!
Long time no see! Great to see you back as a staff again. Server was very dead and dry without you mhm mhm. See ya around on the server!

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
sounds like you have a bety busy and exciting life! cant wait to see u on manacube when i get online every once in a while! i hope u enjoy playing

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
Hey! Nice to meet you!

Writing is one of my favorite hobbies. I mainly write allegories or poetry, but I’ve tried my hand at some short stories, and I keep pushing myself to write a book, but I lose motivation super quickly haha.

I also plan on majoring in Political Science, and I’m hoping to be a politician and eventually run for President. Hopefully you only bully people with the law who aren’t following the law haha.

Once again, nice to meet you!

pet_dog_123

VIP+
petdog123
petdog123
VIP+
Ratings
Hey Kat!! What's your favorite genre of music? Mine is Kpop and R&B :D Personally I majored in engineering, but I have a couple of friends that majored in Political Science and they love it. Also, I wish I knew how to write intricate stories, but I'm not that creative in storytelling.

Wishing you the best,
Laura