Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Hey Everyone!

Recently I made a staff application in hopes of joining the Manacube staff team. I felt like I was being targeted and attacked because of some small mistakes in the past. What I realize is people are just trying to find staff members that would help the community rather than being toxic.

Because of this, it will be my goal from now on to become a nicer person and stop my toxicity that was going on in chat.

I am resetting myself, hitting the reset button, in hopes that others will be able to do the same. I don't expect you to forgive me if I hurt you in any way, I simply want you to visualize me as a different person.

As you know I am 14 and am probably not as wise as a lot of people especially @SSM_GOD (ur my idol bro), so if there is anything you want to tell me, such as specific things to fix about myself, or if I just need to leave, please tell me.

I really hope I can make up my behavior for you all.

Best Wishes,
AriesNinja

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Ignore the haters but take in constructive criticism ;D that's how we roll

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
Hey,
This kind of surprised me... I never really thought I would be someone's idol or inspiration. I don't want you to be demotivated to be staff or reach your other goals on Manacube, I just want you to be the best you can be when you're there.
It's kind of funny, when I joined Manacube I was known as like, the friendly guy or something, then I get into a bunch of trouble and conflicts. For months I was seen as a horrible person by a bunch of people, and some people still think the same to this day. But just like you said you want to do, I wanted to change to be a better character.
It's such a relatable story, which makes when you call me your idol mean a lot more.

Most of the things I say I mean in a friendly teasing manner. Almost never do I mean something I say as a way to put down a person.

I full-heartedly wish you the best of luck and the most of fun.

Thank you for your kind words,
Hugging,
SSM

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey there!
Everybody deserves a second chance :)
Would love to see you online someday and maybe even talk for a bit! Love your activity on the forums tho. Keep it up!!

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Hey there!
Everybody deserves a second chance :)
Would love to see you online someday and maybe even talk for a bit! Love your activity on the forums tho. Keep it up!!
Hey! I am online a lot but I really only hang out on Aether. If you wanna talk, ill try and find you on Atlas tomorrow!

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Honestly, sorry my harsh words, guess I got ahead of myself and beat down on you too much. I respect this post and I will reset as well. I am honestly in the same boat as you, except I have like 10 mutes and various other punishments ^-^ I am also looking to shape up my behavior, and honestly the best way to do that would be to make amends with you. What I said was harsh, and although I don't take back some of the feedback I gave you, I admit I could have stated it more nicely or even in a way that was helpful instead of harmful. Anyways, maybe I should make a forum post apologizing to all the people I have hurt, I respect this a lot and it shows a sign of maturity that goes a long way. I hope to see a new Aries online!

Best,
MutedCowamin

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
Hey Everyone!

Recently I made a staff application in hopes of joining the Manacube staff team. I felt like I was being targeted and attacked because of some small mistakes in the past. What I realize is people are just trying to find staff members that would help the community rather than being toxic.

Because of this, it will be my goal from now on to become a nicer person and stop my toxicity that was going on in chat.

I am resetting myself, hitting the reset button, in hopes that others will be able to do the same. I don't expect you to forgive me if I hurt you in any way, I simply want you to visualize me as a different person.

As you know I am 14 and am probably not as wise as a lot of people especially @SSM_GOD (ur my idol bro), so if there is anything you want to tell me, such as specific things to fix about myself, or if I just need to leave, please tell me.

I really hope I can make up my behavior for you all.

Best Wishes,
AriesNinja
I agree, ssm is my idol too

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Honestly, sorry my harsh words, guess I got ahead of myself and beat down on you too much. I respect this post and I will reset as well. I am honestly in the same boat as you, except I have like 10 mutes and various other punishments ^-^ I am also looking to shape up my behavior, and honestly the best way to do that would be to make amends with you. What I said was harsh, and although I don't take back some of the feedback I gave you, I admit I could have stated it more nicely or even in a way that was helpful instead of harmful. Anyways, maybe I should make a forum post apologizing to all the people I have hurt, I respect this a lot and it shows a sign of maturity that goes a long way. I hope to see a new Aries online!

Best,
MutedCowamin
Thanks, this means a lot to me.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I just wanted to bump this up so more people could get the chance to see it (@Blorosaur )
If the only purpose of this thread is so that a certain member can see it/influence the opinion of a member or members, I don't think it would be a sincere apology...

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
If the only purpose of this thread is so that a certain member can see it/influence the opinion of a member or members, I don't think it would be a sincere apology...
What I am meaning to do is since some people who I might have offended might not have seen the thread, I wanted to make it more probable that they would end up seeing it because I want everyone to see what I am trying to say.

Hope that clears things up!