Ratings
Arky__
Morcaen

I.C.B.M

2021-05-21_21.59.15.png

/plot v Arky__ 2

Medium

72 Jumps

Also as a side note. Is there anyway to get our names recognised on the map choosing screen, and the maps created counter counting our maps? or are those depreciated features.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
489 22
Hihi!

Your build is great - there's good detail and texture throughout it. I'd suggest adding that little more detail on the inside, adding things such as some more décor vines/leaves and rooms to make it even more aesthetically pleasing.

The parkour fits the difficulty of a medium map but is too long. The parkour does have some variation ; however, the variation is in clumps which makes it repetitive. You can add some more variation such as plant pots, heads and glass panes to make to parkour more enjoyable. Also, don't hesitate to add a few more ice/water jumps as there's only one or two of those! Quite a bit of your map isn't used so you could make it a hard/expert map so that more of the map is explored ^-^

I hope this helps c;

Arky__

Arky__
Arky__
Ratings
Hihi!

Your build is great - there's good detail and texture throughout it. I'd suggest adding that little more detail on the inside, adding things such as some more décor vines/leaves and rooms to make it even more aesthetically pleasing.

The parkour fits the difficulty of a medium map but is too long. The parkour does have some variation ; however, the variation is in clumps which makes it repetitive. You can add some more variation such as plant pots, heads and glass panes to make to parkour more enjoyable. Also, don't hesitate to add a few more ice/water jumps as there's only one or two of those! Quite a bit of your map isn't used so you could make it a hard/expert map so that more of the map is explored ^-^

I hope this helps c;
Thanks for the feedback! I’ll wait for the final verdict before changing the jumps I reckon but I guessed this would be the decision once it reached 72 jumps haha. I’ll probably make it into a hard if that’s what they recommend. Thanks again!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Arky__ and Morcaen,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is original. Well done on choosing a novel idea to build on.
The build of your map is decent but requires more work. Some areas regarding the build that could be worked on include; the exterior mound, more vegetation, smooth out scaffolding and add rooms/decorations.
The parkour of your map requires attention. The length is over the recommended amount (40-60) The variation of jumps is lacking (repetitive sections which feature the same type of jump more than once.) Make sure you use different types of jumps throughout your entire map!
Suggestion: You may consider revamping the interior spacing and converting it into a hard/expert. This will allow you to explore the build more and add detail into this wonderful build.[Pink_Bovine}

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.