I filed a ban appeal how do i know if i got unbanned or not?

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Patience is key, if you wanna know how far your ban appeal is in the process you can dm a modd on discord :)
Goodluck with the appeal!

-Dutchy

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy!

When you make an appeal you HAVE to be logged in to your forums account to see your appeal again since they are hidden threads. If for some reason you still cannot see it please (while logged in) go to your posts on your profiles- it should show up there.

If for some odd reason none of these ways are working please feel free to contact a staff (mod or higher) and they can check for you. I’ve done appeals where i’ve had to send screenshots of it replies to their discord messages. You guys are welcome to contact me if you need me to check your appeals for you!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Howdy Howdy!

When you make an appeal you HAVE to be logged in to your forums account to see your appeal again since they are hidden threads. If for some reason you still cannot see it please (while logged in) go to your posts on your profiles- it should show up there.

If for some odd reason none of these ways are working please feel free to contact a staff (mod or higher) and they can check for you. I’ve done appeals where i’ve had to send screenshots of it replies to their discord messages. You guys are welcome to contact me if you need me to check your appeals for you!
From personal experience, I've had to message a mod or higher to get the link to my appeal. Not sure if this is just me, or if other people have had the same issue before.