anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
noice ^-^ hope you've been enjoying mana!

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
I am pretty sure you are this excited cause this is the required for a staff aplication. Gongrats! But I hate to bring it to you but you may have to spend much more time in game and on the forums or discord. Anyways if it is not for a staff aplication then just gongrats and welcome to the forums.
Not everything is about staff applications maybe he just is enjoying his time :) Gg on your 50 hours dude

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
I am pretty sure you are this excited cause this is the required for a staff aplication. Gongrats! But I hate to bring it to you but you may have to spend much more time in game and on the forums or discord. Anyways if it is not for a staff aplication then just gongrats and welcome to the forums.
dont ruin this for him! :mad:

Congrats man!

Toxickmg

VIP+
katiexpooh
katiexpooh
VIP+
Ratings
i was trying to at first but now im just glad ive played this long and made alot of friends :D