I just wanted to thank a very helpful mod KathrynsWell. I have been helped by this mod many times.

Ratings
This mod is an amazing staff. This mod is so kind and types in the chat so politely. I just wanted to say thank you for being an amazinf=g mod. You are always there so quick, thanks.
If you agree with me pls leave a kind note too.

KathrynsWill

PATRON+
kathfishing
kathfishing
Patron+
Ratings
54 1
This mod is an amazing staff. This mod is so kind and types in the chat so politely. I just wanted to say thank you for being an amazinf=g mod. You are always there so quick, thanks.
If you agree with me pls leave a kind note too.
Awh, you are too sweet!! Thank you so much for your kind words, it really means a lot <3

blspyro

PATRON
PyRo_The_Panda
PyRo_The_Panda
Patron
Ratings
28 1
KathrynSwill is an amazing person, out of the many staff I have met, I am most grateful for meeting her. She is always or tries to always be on top of everything and is overall pleasant. She should be considered an asset to the team because the constantly goes out of the way to make survival a better place. Much love kath, Keep up the good work.

KathrynsWill

PATRON+
kathfishing
kathfishing
Patron+
Ratings
54 1
KathrynSwill is an amazing person, out of the many staff I have met, I am most grateful for meeting her. She is always or tries to always be on top of everything and is overall pleasant. She should be considered an asset to the team because the constantly goes out of the way to make survival a better place. Much love kath, Keep up the good work.
Gosh, thank you Pyro! I am happy to be here and always happy to help!

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
Kath, you are an amazing person all around. You go above and beyond what a normal person would do and I love and admire that about you. You always seem to know what to do and say whenever someone needs something. Kath, you are just an amazing person and I love that. And thank you for what you do for everyone, we all really appreciate it. <3

KathrynsWill

PATRON+
kathfishing
kathfishing
Patron+
Ratings
54 1
Kath, you are an amazing person all around. You go above and beyond what a normal person would do and I love and admire that about you. You always seem to know what to do and say whenever someone needs something. Kath, you are just an amazing person and I love that. And thank you for what you do for everyone, we all really appreciate it. <3
Oh Koala, thank you!!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Nice, but I couldn't help notice but notice the KathrynsWell spelling error in the title. I do agree though, not just her but all mods on many gamemodes can be helpful if you're nice to them and get to know them.

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
215 13
Kath is above all greatly experienced in dealing with younger people and people in general and as a person with such similar experiences i can say it has helped shape her caring and nurturing ability to staff. Her repore with people due this shows she has an understanding many will find refreshing and honest. Her ability to solve issues in chat or with a single player issue is precise and to the point. She asks the right questions in a way that each individual player is able to understand. This allows for a trust bond to form with players. So thank you Dacon Manacube and staff for having this amazing human represent you..

KathrynsWill

PATRON+
kathfishing
kathfishing
Patron+
Ratings
54 1
Kath is above all greatly experienced in dealing with younger people and people in general and as a person with such similar experiences i can say it has helped shape her caring and nurturing ability to staff. Her repore with people due this shows she has an understanding many will find refreshing and honest. Her ability to solve issues in chat or with a single player issue is precise and to the point. She asks the right questions in a way that each individual player is able to understand. This allows for a trust bond to form with players. So thank you Dacon Manacube and staff for having this amazing human represent you..
Val!! I swear y'all are trying to make me cry!! So happy I met you!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435