Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Bannon9k,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, as there are a lot of maps relating to wood, nature, minecraft blocks etc. However, none exactly like this.
The build isn't great, as there isn't really a main build to it. In the future, try to have one or two main builds relating to your theme, then incorporate the parkour into that, rather than having it floating over the void.
The parkour has some variety which is good, but it still feels a bit repetitive, as you did use a lot of ladders and glass panes. Try to mix up your jumps a bit more throughout the map, and experiment with the ways you utilise the blocks/items, as this will make your map more enjoyable to complete.
The length and difficulty are good for a medium map.
In the future, please follow the format listed in this thread as Pyro mentioned - https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ as this will make it easier for members of the community to find your map, test it & give you feedback, as well as making it easier for map judges to learn about your map, locate it, and judge it :)

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.