i need a break from this server i guess (info on giveaways)

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
hi all, i know i have like four giveaways running right now for about 50 cubits in total, and i hate to let yall down thats the last thing in this world that i want, but i need a break from the forums and i need a break from this server. i have now had 5 appeals rejected in total and its just heartbreaking one after another because im trying my best and it isn't enough. im not complaining. ill be back. maybe yall can convince the staff to unban me for like 30 minutes so i can just give the winners the rewards to their giveaways, as this is the holiday season and id like to make people happy. if i cant enjoy the server that i love at least other people should be able to enjoy it with the things that i promised. at this point thats all i want, like at minimum, let me follow through with what i promised. making these giveaways were the only thing that i enjoyed on the server, if i cant get unbanned for a couple minutes to give the winner what i promised them, then whenever i decide to come back and appeal my ban, which honestly i dont know how long to expect them to want me to wait for it to get excepted, will be when i award the winners their prizes. i dont wanna let any of you guys down. reading your entries and comments are my favorite thing to do

doing these giveaways has honestly been whats keeping me going with this server, its my only way of interacting with the manacube community as it my only way with communicating with yall because im banned on discord, permanently muted in game, and now banned in game permanently. all i want is to get another chance, but because i see no hope with that happening anytime soon, i just need a damn break from this heart ache : ( ugh this sucks man, i hate this so much like seriously : (

i love all of you, knowing me i probably wont be able to keep myself from this server for long because its literally my favorite server ive ever found, but im going to try my best to distance myself cause this hurts too much, its depressing me the hell out

Last edited:

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy Charlie!

It breaks my heart to see posts like this, I wanted to reach out to you like to to remind you that no matter how bad of a past you have you are always welcome to contact me if you need someone to talk to or just simply want to. Taking a break can be difficult but sometimes it is what we truly need. Taking a step back allows us to view things as an insider looking in, it can be painful but it can also be beneficial to who we are as a person. There is nothing I, or we, as a staff team can do regarding the giveaways but I truly wish you the best on your time away from Manacube.

I wish you the best, kayla

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I'll be sad to see you break for you're a good person and wanted to give to others, I can totally understand the feeling of being rejected 5 times though it hasn't happened to me before i feel your pain. But do what you need to do for this is a Minecraft server and it shouldn't have the satisfaction of keeping you angry.

f in the chat for you.

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
I'll be sad to see you break for you're a good person and wanted to give to others, I can totally understand the feeling of being rejected 5 times though it hasn't happened to me before i feel your pain. But do what you need to do for this is a Minecraft server and it shouldn't have the satisfaction of keeping you angry.

f in the chat for you.
Thanks for the support dude, I'll be back eventually, hopefully

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Damn. It saddens me to see this. I sincerely hope that this break will do you good and that afterwards you can start with a clean slate and that that you'll be able to work on yourself like you have been up until recently. I wish you a lot of luck with your break and with whatever comes after. Just like Kayla said, I'm here for you too :D. Take care <3

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
I understand how you feel Charlie. I understand. It really breaks my heart to see this post and I really don't want to see anyone I know quitting Manacube. But I understand this choice is a choice that you have chosen and it's for the best. It'll be better. Come back soon. Love you <3

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
I understand how you feel Charlie. I understand. It really breaks my heart to see this post and I really don't want to see anyone I know quitting Manacube. But I understand this choice is a choice that you have chosen and it's for the best. It'll be better. Come back soon. Love you <3
I love you bloro, I'll be back I promise, I just don't know when, I'll probably still appear on the forums from time to time because I was advised to continue interacting with the community to show staff I'm ready, but I don't know what else I can do, or how much more I can take feeling like I'm on the outside looking in

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Could a staff member check to see if it would be possible to get cubits from his account transferred to other players? Kayla said there's nothing staff can do, but I don't believe that.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Could a staff member check to see if it would be possible to get cubits from his account transferred to other players? Kayla said there's nothing staff can do, but I don't believe that.
Tas, you should know that we do not take items off of players accounts when they are banned. It is a higher ups ruling and we have told many players this in the past when they asked about transferring items off of banned accounts.

Last edited:

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Tas, you should know that we do not take items off of players accounts when they are banned. It is a higher ups ruling and we have told many players this in the best when they asked about transferring items off of banned accounts.
So if I talked with an admin, could I make it happen though?

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Heya Charlie, I know that it's been hard recently. As Kayla and War stated above, you are always welcome to talk to any of us. During this break, try to relax and take a step back. Sometimes breaks are well-needed, especially from the internet. It can be such a lovely but draining place at times. I wish you the absolute best during this time as sometimes taking a step back is the healthiest option. See you around <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Tas, you should know that we do not take items off of players accounts when they are banned. It is a higher ups ruling and we have told many players this in the past when they asked about transferring items off of banned accounts.
Why should I know this? This is a ruling that I have never encountered and personally disagree with. Why should players be punished further than what their punishment actually entails?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Why should I know this? This is a ruling that I have never encountered and personally disagree with. Why should players be punished further than what their punishment actually entails?
On the contrary why are we going out of our way to cater to players who are permanently banned. I am not making a comment on the situation here or the context of it merely your overarching point Tas

Why do you think we should be taking time of the Admins or others to assist those permanently banned when there are players who haven't broken our rules and need help and assistance as well?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
On the contrary why are we going out of our way to cater to players who are permanently banned. I am not making a comment on the situation here or the context of it merely your overarching point Tas

Why do you think we should be taking time of the Admins or others to assist those permanently banned when there are players who haven't broken our rules and need help and assistance as well?
Pardon me, but why shouldn't you? What does his cubit balance have to do with whether he's banned or not? The balance still exists either way. To suggest that transferring cubits from one account to another is preventing someone from helping a non-banned player is absurd. Shouldn't you be helping players instead of replying to this thread?