CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
Hi guys,

I just came up with a thought for a new idea for season 6 and wondered what everyone else who plays survival thinks.

There are alot of players who like to build houses ect and then sell them afterwards, I myself like doing this sometimes as it breaks up the constant grind.

So my suggestion is to add a Real Estate plugin to allow players to put certain claims up for sale. I know this is a an existing plug in so it could be do able.

What does everyone else think?

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Cam I love this idea! It would be a very cool addition for survival :)

JavaElite

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JavaElite
JavaElite
ELITE
Ratings
Hey Cam :)

I think you are definitely on to something! This seems like a fantastic idea. I see players selling houses and buildings all the time.

I would suggest that you post this in the suggestions section of the forums, as it would be looked at differently there than it would here.

Best of luck with your suggestion, (Its a good one!)

Java

Nxight

PATRON
nxight
nxight
Patron
Ratings
Hi guys,

I just came up with a thought for a new idea for season 6 and wondered what everyone else who plays survival thinks.

There are alot of players who like to build houses ect and then sell them afterwards, I myself like doing this sometimes as it breaks up the constant grind.

So my suggestion is to add a Real Estate plugin to allow players to put certain claims up for sale. I know this is a an existing plug in so it could be do able.

What does everyone else think?
I really like building to, this is a great idea.