Idea to help fix the servers

Dnho

Ratings
38 2
In this day and age where every server is broken somehow and Dacon can't focus on them all at once, my idea to fix it all is to have each server get it's own 'mayor.' Now, I don't know how they would be elected, but they would have to know how the server was at it's prime so they can direct the server's staff team and help address issues. Now for Creative, I'd nominate ZootBot. He was there for OldCreative's downfall, and knew what needed to be changed. I know Zoot doesn't play Creative anymore, but I still think it's a good idea.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
I think they might kind of be doing this already. They promoted xEricl to factions manager. I dont think hes in charge of fixing the bugs or development of the gamemode, but I think this was a step in the right direction.
I think that doing this idea though would be a huge change for Dacon to deal with. I think he'd basicaly need to hire a dev, or train someone to being a dev to do this.
I support this idea because I feel that the position pyramid is too flat and could benefit from having more steps.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Hello! This is definitely a well thought out idea, but unfortunately I feel that it may not be necessary. The ManaCube staff team already does a lot with managing servers and reporting issues that come up, and adding a non-staff member as "mayor" to this mix may grow to be a bit chaotic. I can definitely see how this could help the server, but I feel that this would not be necessary due to the fact that there are already many staff members who moderate and manage the servers. Even though some players may not know it, we are always there to report bugs and issues! Overall, thank you so much for suggesting this, if you have any more ideas/suggestions, be sure to post them! We are always looking for new ideas and feedback :D

Have a great day!

-ashley<3