Idk what to do next for next season

Megalucario2101

Ratings
31 2
I need advice on what to do next season and if I should go solo or join a huge party and also any tips on how to start out when the new season starts

ForbiddenDays

MVP
xTyBoogiex
xTyBoogiex
MVP
Ratings
Playing with other people is definitely a lot of fun. Honestly you should just do what will be more fun for you.

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
Mega, A few tips for starting out is if you have. Collect your kits ASAP and try to get some money off them. also, make sure you can vote too for some quick money. Then, find a place to build and try to start any farm. Cactus, wheat, whatever. Work your way up to blaze and try to get a good cactus farm till your able to get 1 or some igs.

Megalucario2101

Ratings
31 2
Mega, A few tips for starting out is if you have. Collect your kits ASAP and try to get some money off them. also, make sure you can vote too for some quick money. Then, find a place to build and try to start any farm. Cactus, wheat, whatever. Work your way up to blaze and try to get a good cactus farm till your able to get 1 or some igs.
Seems like a good idea. This is my first reset so hopefully it goes well See you soon :)

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Well each side of having a big party and small party has their own pros and cons. Big party creates friendships and is very fun talking with others and working together. While having a small party is fun because you can get more control and also usually other members don't care as much of what you do within the party.