Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello YeetCreeper56 & Error4045005,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, and I do like the concept. The build isn't great as most of it is made up of just walls, but I do understand what you were going for.
The parkour is very repetitive, as most of it is made up of normal blocks and ladders. Try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, as this will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
Some of the map does feel a little messy, especially with the half of the parkour that is mainly floating. In the future, I would suggest having one or two main builds that are relevant to your theme with a bit more shape and depth, and trying to incorporate the jumps into that more, I do understand that it can be difficult to avoid floating jumps if you don't have that much space in a build to work with.
The difficulty is good for a medium map, but it is too long. Please read over this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map fits within the requirements.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.