Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I just wanted to put this out there- I'm sorry. I know I'm not the person you want me to be, but I can't fucking please everyone and I just want to be happy for once instead of always feeling sad when I'm here. I can't be what you want... I just will be myself I guess. People said they like me because I was fearless, the truth is I'm fucking terrified of what people think of me, and everyone knows it. I get picked on for being "different" and shouldn't give a crap but I do, sometimes I hide it, other times I break. There's really no telling how I will react... but I'm so sick and tired of it being all so unpredictable and I just want people to accept me... I know that's never gonna happen, there will always be haters... and I'm sorry for being weak and pathetic... and, quite frankly it's gotten to the point I have thought about hiding my true identity... because maybe it would be easier than being myself, right? But... been there done that, people weren't happy and I was still sad feeling like tearing my fucking self apart because I was disgusted by the person I was trying to become and it made me feel sick. Bottom line is, I just want to be myself.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Be yourself. It's the easiest thing to do!
The easiest thing to do would be not be yourself, be what society wants you to be, forget what your heart wants, lock people out, be happy, not sad. Always be happy, no matter what.
Nvm, that's actually hard... ngl

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I don't even know what the heck the staff want anymore, I'm gonna be completely honest. I wanted to be unbanned and unmuted more than anything, but if the staff can't even tell me how the hell I'm supposed to act I don't want it. I'm getting sick of hearing different responses, you know what I'm talking about... what even is "appropriate behaviour" anymore? If I said woof in chat, people might get uncomfortable and ask me to stop, one mod might say that I should probably listen, while another would tell people to ignore me if it was making them uncomfortable.
Woof.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

G6_

Dedicated Member
Ratings
52 6
You shouldn't be scared of being different. It is, after all, how natural selection works. Nature wants variety. Who knows? Maybe the rest of the population that is the same won't thrive and you'll be the only one that does! Anything can happen!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
He is pretty smart when it comes to everything, except for Young Thug's impact on the culture.
I don't even know who the hell young thug is. My teacher once asked what the YT in my name stands for and I just hear someone in my class say "young thug." I already know you're going to say "now that kid is a man of culture." IT'S YOUTUBE YOU DUMB DUMBS idk who the hell young thug is :/

Bleach

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Bleach
_Bleach
ELITE
Ratings
I don't even know who the hell young thug is. My teacher once asked what the YT in my name stands for and I just hear someone in my class say "young thug." I already know you're going to say "now that kid is a man of culture." IT'S YOUTUBE YOU DUMB DUMBS idk who the hell young thug is :/
I'm going to ask for this dude's @ on any social media platform please and thank you.

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
I'm going to ask for this dude's @ on any social media platform please and thank you.
legit made me laugh out loud

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
i hate young thug

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Well, I still believe that one question remains, so will the staff be as kind to answer it? I would love to hear what they have to say on the matter... please do tell me that I'm going about this wrong, I don't know what appropriate behaviour means anymore, because I am sure as hell am not gonna be your perfect "little girl" so please stop treating me like one.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Well, I still believe that one question remains, so will the staff be as kind to answer it? I would love to hear what they have to say on the matter... please do tell me that I'm going about this wrong, I don't know what appropriate behaviour means anymore, because I am sure as hell am not gonna be your perfect "little girl" so please stop treating me like one.
No one is perfect. Jesus is the only perfect person. And being like Jesus is hard.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
No one is perfect. Jesus is the only perfect person. And being like Jesus is hard.
Yeah, no one can be Jesus... it would be insane to ask someone to be Jesus, it just isn't possible.
That being said, it raises yet another question... do the staff really expect us to be perfect? I don't think so, but what do I know? I'm not them, I'm surely just a player.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Why all of these questions, none of it makes sense. I want answers and not just more and more questions, questions that leave my head spiralling out of control.