TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
Hello, I'm TeamJacob and I'm one of the Earth players from Mineville! I look forward to seeing a lot of you playing or passing by once the Earth server is released. I've currently been playing Asgard and Skyblock when I've been waiting.

Some of my favorite things to do are
- Play Minecraft of course
- Work around my farm
- Hanging out with friends and family

Like I said I look forward to meeting all of you.. if you ever get bored or have any questions about Earth and see me online send me a message!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Hey, Jacob!!

Glad to hear you finally joined the good side and are playing Asgard more ;) but in all seriousness, it’s good to see you still around! I hope you enjoy your time on ManaCube.

Etho246

MVP+
Etho246
Etho246
MVP+
Ratings
Hey welcome to Manacube Jacob it’s really great to start to see new faces in the Manacube community I hope to see you around :)

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Welcome welcome!!

RQCAPTAIN

Admin | Support Manager
Admin
RQCAPTAIN
RQCAPTAIN
Admin
Ratings
66 4
Earth + Asgard = Best Realms

MissJam

ELITE
MissJam
MissJam
ELITE
Ratings
Hello, I'm TeamJacob and I'm one of the Earth players from Mineville! I look forward to seeing a lot of you playing or passing by once the Earth server is released. I've currently been playing Asgard and Skyblock when I've been waiting.

- Work around my farm
- play guitar

Like I said I look forward to meeting all of you.. if you ever get bored or have any questions about Earth and see me online send me a message!
Hi hi jacob! Looking forward to when earth resets so you can help me learn the ropes C:

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
59 38

- Work around my farm
- Hanging out with friends and family

hi jacob nice to meet you hope you like earth