Not open for further replies.

Namb

VIP+
Namb
Namb
VIP+
Ratings
1 32
@goldenlumberjack was streaming all of those duels. you obviously were antikbing, using toggle aura and some mild reach. as well as the fact that if 8+ people dueled you and accused you of cheating (which in fact did happen) it's more than likely that you actually were. lol it was obvious when you toggled aura too. you'd get combo and then it'd toggle back on lol

plus there was multiple instances where in the middle of the duels you'd stop and not swing or move for about a second and a half and then you'd be doing way better after that stop than before. almost as if you were toggling something...: thinking:
HAAAHAHAHAHAH

So many thinks I can say to contradict all this... kill aurra?? buddy you can't inject in 1.18 and I was on lunar, EVEN if I wasn't there is this special thing called aiming your crossair on the enemy then TIMING your swings? Yk you need to time swings so you can get combos.

ANYWAYS if it makes you guys happy I can ss myself dueling goldenlumberjack again :D

Last edited:

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
HAAAHAHAHAHAH

So many thinks I can say to contradict all this... There are multiple mechanics that reduce the amount of kb which are legal, kill aurra?? buddy you can't inject in 1.18 and I was on lunar, EVEN if I wasn't there is this special thing called aiming your crossair on the enemy then TIMING your swings? Yk you need to time swings so you can get combos.

ANYWAYS if it makes you guys happy I can ss myself dueling goldenlumberjack again :D
if so many peple report you and accuse you of cheating, as well as the fact you were banned by STAFF, not the anticheat, it's almost always gonna be true you were hacking.

anyways cya later you're not worth my time

Namb

VIP+
Namb
Namb
VIP+
Ratings
1 32
if so many peple report you and accuse you of cheating, as well as the fact you were banned by STAFF, not the anticheat, it's almost always gonna be true you were hacking.

anyways cya later you're not worth my time

Ahh, So many people can't handle my skill... "I'm still catching hate 'cause they're hateful, too much food out the gate it's a plateful, but I fucked the next best thing Velortro... That's your sister." - Namb

Such a beautiful poem...

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
Ahh, So many people can't handle my skill... "I'm still catching hate 'cause they're hateful, too much food out the gate it's a plateful, but I fucked the next best thing Velortro... That's your sister." - Namb

Such a beautiful poem...
lets leave family out of this yeah?

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
last thing ima say before never replying to you again;

bro can't even spell my name right

bro's probably not even in middle school that's why he using $2 hacks

get a better client

-Best,
Velotro/undiny

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
last thing ima say before never replying to you again;

bro can't even spell my name right

bro's probably not even in middle school that's why he using $2 hacks

get a better client

-Best,
Velotro/undiny
Hi velortro

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
The king is skilled at pvp and is rich jacob is average falcon is a king if i can say so and dora might be dont know if he was rich
Jacob is rlly good

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
Lenqu is good falcon is good dora is good and there might be some other people but these are the ones ik and i dont forget wedosnipes whos like the goat at pvp
I swear I’ve beat wedo like twice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.