Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
IMPROVING EARTH SEASON 4
Seeing how Earth Season 3 is about 7 months old, which is exactly 1/2 of the time Season 2 lasted, I figured that right about now would be a good time to make some suggestions to improve Earth Season 4 when it eventually comes out, as now everyone's gotten a good feel to compare Season 2 and 3.

NECESSARY - These changes are absolutely necessary for Season 4 to be better than Season 3

=========================================================================

Economy change - The spawner economy has completely ruined Earth, after talking to many OG Earth players from Season 1 and Season 2, it has been basically unanimously agreed upon that Season 2's economy was better than Season 3's. Of course, Season 2's economy was not perfect either, so here's the idea: Money is generated by a mix of different jobs, similar to Season 2, but it won't be as terrible of ratios. The idea is for there to be 5 jobs: Mining, Farming, Fishing, Foraging, and Mob-Killing. Of course, the reason for this change is because the spawner economy completely destroys players' chances of rising to the top if they do not have alt accounts, so this way of making money would force people to actually play the game. (The admin shop can stay, but not the sell part of it)

Important - These changes aren't necessary, but still would be very nice to have

Sieges re-work: Change siege point gain to where kills are 350 points instead of 150, change banner capturing to have a stack limit of 3x. Additionally, make towns under siege have PvP toggled in the ENTIRE town regardless of plot types or distance from the siege banner, as it has been known for outposts to no longer have PvP toggled, and for some specific plot types to still not get PvP toggled on.

Bonus claims in crates - Solo towns are really, really common now, but it's hard to run them when you need to expand but you can't. Why not add extra town claims to crates instead of spawn eggs?

Resetting Nether and End - The Nether tends to get quite dry of ancient debris toward the end of the season with the limited size of the Nether, and the End's elytras are very limited, making it difficult for new players to obtain them. Why not reset the Nether and End every month or so to allow new players to access fresh and replenished resources?

=========================================================================================

Wants - These aren't really important, just small changes that help the experience

=========================================================================================

Anticheat fix - Firework rockets and elytras don't mix well with ManaCube's anticheat as rubberbanding has become very noticeable with elytras. Perhaps find a way to fix this?

Fix map - Parts of the map are simply just black for no reason. This is more so a bug than a part of the game but nonetheless should be fixed.

Increase neutrality cost - $25 a day for being unsiegeable is stupidly cheap, simple as that.

@TeamJacob
@SkyDieGame
@ElbonIII

Last edited:

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
Wedo and I had an idea of maybe removing peaceful status but making a siege immunity for a certain period of time. Like maybe 1000 souls is a 24 hour immunity and you can have like 7 days built up for the town. This would help with having peaceful towns become peaceful and then stop playing and just sitting. It would be obtainable but also take effort.
For the selling portion i think items that take manual effort shout still be allowed to be sold such as carrots and wheat. Maybe not cactus or pumpkin or things automated. I do think moving away from alts would make the realm better.
I also want to see the implementation of tutorial. Earth is complicated and no way to fix that but if you can help players their first few days on the server they have a better experience and are more encouraged to stay.
Lastely please let us be able to set a shop for the town tp area such as /t shop Gaia or something so towns can have all thier stores in 1 area would make the towns look better.

Other than that I 100% agree with the above post

Last edited:

YoungerMacky

PATRON
YoungerMacky
YoungerMacky
Patron
Ratings
31 9
Yeah there needs to be some sort of revamp to pvp and sieges, to be quite frank you end up making a godset just for it to sit in your PV or for the occasional /warp pvp fights.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
-1 leave the spawners alone it’s the only way I can get my moneys to buy quartz and I like my quartz

airekof

ELITE
airekof
airekof
ELITE
Ratings
As someone who has joined in S3 and has only known the spawner life, I can definitely +1 this as it feels like the only way I've been able to get even remotely close to being on the radar is by spending billions on a grinder and now that I've done that, I kinda feel stuck. I want to make sure that our new players feel like they can actually obtain the things that older players do and undiny's recommendations would be great for the community.

Wedosnipes

PATRON+
WedoSnipes
WedoSnipes
Patron+
Ratings
57 6
The economy was hot trash last season like if you were a new player it was extremely hard to make money unlike this season but I do agree spawners aren't helping and maybe actually having /jobs will make it more of an earth vibe..

Sieges need a major revamp and more game modes added. Peaceful needs to be removed or replaced with like an immunity timer that they can buy with souls make them work for it....

There is nothing wrong with shop you can have both admin and player shop it works perfectly the issue is player shops aren't really on par with what it can be.....

Pond needs to not be added in the prestige tasks replace it with boss kills...

Actually add a 72 hr shield for new player instead of being lazy...

Replant perk will work wonders on earth...

We need more items that will help with mcmmo....

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
The economy was hot trash last season like if you were a new player it was extremely hard to make money unlike this season but I do agree spawners aren't helping and maybe actually having /jobs will make it more of an earth vibe..

Sieges need a major revamp and more game modes added. Peaceful needs to be removed or replaced with like an immunity timer that they can buy with souls make them work for it....

There is nothing wrong with shop you can have both admin and player shop it works perfectly the issue is player shops aren't really on par with what it can be.....

Pond needs to not be added in the prestige tasks replace it with boss kills...

Actually add a 72 hr shield for new player instead of being lazy...

Replant perk will work wonders on earth...

We need more items that will help with mcmmo....
but peaceful town is good town :( how will shrek hide if town isnt peaceful?

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
but peaceful town is good town :( how will shrek hide if town isnt peaceful?
Not saying remove it entirely saying it should be harder then it is

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Immunity timer like basically you have a certain amount of time where you can't be sieged make it where you buy it from Kilton
but shrek is also very lazy:( u expect shrek to actually do something?
Post automatically merged:

Not saying remove it entirely saying it should be harder then it is
shrek believes its extremely hard already

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
but shrek is also very lazy:( u expect shrek to actually do something?

shrek believes its extremely hard already
$25 a day is hard? That's like 5 pieces of dirt.

Also shrek of your lazy you can just come live in my town. That will be the easiest solution.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
$25 a day is hard? That's like 5 pieces of dirt.

Also shrek of your lazy you can just come live in my town. That will be the easiest solution.
but if shrek joins u he will never complete his dreams and jesus christ 5 blocks of dirt holy crap that IS too much

studio_c

ELITE
Studio_C
Studio_C
ELITE
Ratings
Wedo and I had an idea of maybe removing peaceful status but making a siege immunity for a certain period of time. Like maybe 1000 souls is a 24 hour immunity and you can have like 7 days built up for the town. This would help with having peaceful towns become peaceful and then stop playing and just sitting. It would be obtainable but also take effort.
For the selling portion i think items that take manual effort shout still be allowed to be sold such as carrots and wheat. Maybe not cactus or pumpkin or things automated. I do think moving away from alts would make the realm better.
I also want to see the implementation of tutorial. Earth is complicated and no way to fix that but if you can help players their first few days on the server they have a better experience and are more encouraged to stay.
Lastely please let us be able to set a shop for the town tp area such as /t shop Gaia or something so towns can have all thier stores in 1 area would make the towns look better.

Other than that I 100% agree with the above post
i just want to be peaceful and not get into any of the sieging stuff but i cant just spend my whole time getting stuff to secure my town doesnt get sieged instead of just playing.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
bump

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE