ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Infernum

Spawn: /plot v Uneasilly 16
Part 1 & 3: /plot v Uneasilly 20
Part 2: /plot v BDOsborne 1

Here's a short video I made:

Build by: Uneasilly (Part 1+3) and BDOsborne (Part 2)
Parkour by: Uneasilly

The map is called 'Infernum', which is Latin for 'Hell'.

This has been a great project, it was really fun to work on and I wanna thank everyone for their support <3
If you find any exploits/mistakes in the map, or simply would like to give some feedback, my discord is Uneasilly#8233
-Sil

Attachments

Last edited:

Tufart_59

Ratings
Damn, the video looks fkg cool. Im really proud of the final result, it was an amazing project. The hell was an insane idea and you managed the project to perfection. Its a huge GG for me.

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
Good Job sil! This is awesome and I got to admit I’m kinda sad that you didn’t decide to make this a champion map.

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Damn, the video looks fkg cool. Im really proud of the final result, it was an amazing project. The hell was an insane idea and you managed the project to perfection. Its a huge GG for me.
Thank you so much! I'm really happy how it worked out too.

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Good Job sil! This is awesome and I got to admit I’m kinda sad that you didn’t decide to make this a champion map.
Tysm! I think I made the right decision tho, as there are 2 great champion maps submitted now too. Ty for trying it out!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Awful at parkour and struggled to get through this thing with /fly cause I'm a noob but it looks insane and some of the parkour I did do was heaps of fun!! Loving the awesome work from Sil (of many L's) and everyone else who worked on it!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey sil, I know you're looking for some feedback on this so here's my offering:

I think the build overall is amazing, and looks really good! There are some parts that are more scarce to my taste, but overall everything looks solid and fits the theme, which I also really love.
While I don't think I'm qualified to judge the parkour because i'm bad compared to a lot of people, I think the course was fun and challenging, but the pace overall was good. There were some spots where I felt like things were more tedious than they needed to be (like the iron plates that would send you back on CP 9 if they were active) but I definitely understand why those are there. I'd take this with a grain of salt, I think the course overall is good!
I did enjoy the puzzle and dropper elements to the map! I though they were unique and I liked those a lot. I also liked the slime jumps (although sometimes the slimes are a bit too well disguised under carpet and such)
I really like the results of this project and I can't wait to play some of the sections submitted separately :)

alexbuffet

ELITE
alexbuffet
alexbuffet
ELITE
Ratings
This map blew me away both by its build quality and attention to detail and effort. I wish you the best of luck in submitting the maps!!

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
I loved helping build some of the bits of the map! I hope this gets accepted as the amount of time put into it by you and the other builders is incredible. Good Luck

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hey Sill ! Sorry for responding that late.
I'm gonna set your submission as On Going. This mean map judges are currently debating about your map. We will give you a response hopefully soon.
(The build has been approved by Dacon, now good luck with the parkour !)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hey Sill and BDO,
After a year, your map has been accepted !
The theme is fine as an Adventure map, since there is not hell themed adventures.
The build is also good, BDOs volcano is a really nice touch in the hellish theme you first came out a year ago. The first and 3rd part are also nice.
The parkour is way better than a year ago, it was way more fun to test, despite the path being a bit dark at some point (which I fixed).

Well like Hyacinthum, I started working on adding the map in the adventure world, but I don't know when this will be released. And sorry for the long wait.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.