Info for new players

I have been playing on this server for maybe 12 hours total. I play factions. There are a lot of nuances that are not made clear to the new player. Such as how to acquire spawners from other players or if you can raid chests or not..

These are things I do not know and people do not seem to want to give a clear answer.

I am very new to factions and this server seems to be different in the sense of no doors and no creeper eggs for spawners. This is not the same for every server and if I were to look somewhere else I may break the rules unknowingly

The rules are not consistent in the places you can look. Such as in-game and in the forums. I originally was doing something I was not supposed to because the in-game rules did not specify.

I feel there should be a resource for this server for all of the faction things that are in-game as most people are not very helpful to ask.

I appreciate the time to read through and hope to clear some frustrations up as a new factions player.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I agree with you! There is a similar problem on other servers like Olympus and Skyblock.

A few months ago, I started working on an unofficial Manacube wikipedia. However this project died off pretty quickly because I didn't know much about other servers and wasn't sure how to proceed.

If anyone would like to help me revive this and contribute their knowledge of other servers, please contact me! I'd love to get it back on its feet. I feel I have Parkour pretty much covered, but if any resident Olympus, Survival, Creative, Skyblock/Islands, KitPvP, or Factions experts want to pitch in, that would be awesome!

The link is manacube.fandom.com.

Cheers.

DatShop

DatShop
DatShop
Ratings
5 4
I have been playing on this server for maybe 12 hours total. I play factions. There are a lot of nuances that are not made clear to the new player. Such as how to acquire spawners from other players or if you can raid chests or not..

These are things I do not know and people do not seem to want to give a clear answer.

I am very new to factions and this server seems to be different in the sense of no doors and no creeper eggs for spawners. This is not the same for every server and if I were to look somewhere else I may break the rules unknowingly

The rules are not consistent in the places you can look. Such as in-game and in the forums. I originally was doing something I was not supposed to because the in-game rules did not specify.

I feel there should be a resource for this server for all of the faction things that are in-game as most people are not very helpful to ask.

I appreciate the time to read through and hope to clear some frustrations up as a new factions player.

Hi there,

first of all the rules of factions and other servers is posted under more > rules & info (https://manacube.com/threads/manacube-network-official-rules.6943/)

Also in game you can type /help which will give you a menu with different options where you can get information. Besides that if you don't know how to use a specific command just type in help after the command you are willing to use. For example /f help (number) the number will go to the different page where you get a list of commands with description.

I hope you will enjoy your time on factions and who knows we will meet in the near future :D

Goodluck with your journey!

By the way if something is not clear let me know