Rejected Insects Parkour Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hello! This is my second map i'm trying to accept!

User: _TiggerRainbows_
Jumps: 58- 68 ( i cant count :p )
Difficulty: Medium or Hard.

Pictures:
upload_2017-9-17_19-26-41.png
upload_2017-9-17_19-27-13.png

Reply when able :)

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
It doesn't look too much like insects and the slime is quite random.

Ratings
It doesn't look too much like insects and the slime is quite random.
Well, if you truly wanted to see insects, it's literally right infront of your face. The black and blue one is a butterfly/dragonfly, the green and lime one is a caterpillar and the yellow one is a bee. As for the slime, i'll be changing it to something more insect themed, maybe a fly trap, or a bird.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Tigger,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is nice and it can bring a nice build with it when executed correctly.
- The build is not too impressive but, like Joey mentioned before me, it doesn't really look like insects. I think it might be an idea to make the build on a bigger scale, so you could add some details and make the theme more clear. This way you can also add more jumps.
- The jumps are really repetitive. You only used normal block jumps, these being regular or head hitter jumps. Try adding more variety to keep the course interesting and fun to do, consider using fence, iron bar, ladder of even water jumps!
- The length suits the easy/medium difficulty in my opinion and with the current jumps it would only be an easy course. Changing the jumps and adding more variety will help a lot with increasing the difficulty of the course.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.