Rejected Inside 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaWomboss

Ratings
32 1
There are not actually 4 insides but this is the 4th rendition of it.

Firstly I fixed everything pointed out by the judges in the third version and some kind fellows have helped me out with the build and parkour.
Thank you caseyclosed for helping the build and parkour and sophiaah (I forgot how to spell your name i hope i did it right) for helping the trees and zzykrkv for helping the parkour. For a more complete list of people who have helped it is on the beginning.

So basically the nature sections have been renovated and are looking freshshhh, but theres still a bit of work that might happen, nothing major or that will affect the parkour.

Unfortunately some of the amongii were covered up however there is still a plethera remaining for your exploration. I do recommend you explore the map its massive so there are many hidden secrets and not fun adventures and mini parkours to find and journey through.

Some changes were made to the parkour and I myself have beaten it legit, so I think it will be fine. I heard that the blips were problematic due to lag issues but I really like my blips bc i think theyre genuinely creative and unique so ima hold on till the end.

Dear map judges please dont make any changes yet because I want to copy this map to another plot in the state it is in rn.

This map is based off of the game Inside, a really nice platformer game. For best visual experience play at like 50-75% brightness and do /ptime dawn to set it to dawn.

Creators: DaWomby, Pax_Australis, Kvoidcoconut, Daaronaaronax
MAp Name: Inside
Dawomby's second plot
Insane Difficulty
Im gonna be honest I have not the slightest clue how many jumps this is.

DaWomboss

Ratings
32 1
Honestly i long just as much for this maps rejection as its acceptance because if it gets rejected i can make a sequel

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello DaWomby, Pax_Australis, Kvoidcoconut, and Daaronaaronax,

Your map will now be put in ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello DaWomby, Pax_Australis, Kvoidcoconut, and Daaronaaronax,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected due to a lot of changes not being made. The parkour is still not fun to play with extremely long checkpoints and a long map overall.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.