Is this server child friendly?

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
I want to get a Minecraft account for my 12-year-old brother and suggest this server to him, but the last time I was in the game, there was lewd chat, people /shout 'ing NSFW naughty things, and overall the players were rude. Is this the right server for him? He's like a Jacon 2.0 too.

What would be the friendly'st game mode? creative? islands?

gennerally when i play, the chat is pretty tame on creative, a few outliers and such, but if you go into settings and do
options>chat settings

then click chat:shown you can disable the chat appearing all together, so he cant see people in the off chance posting NSFW content or swearing or such, but if you dont wanna do that or he finds out how to to turn it back on, i would say creative is pretty safe.

Happy to help,
eetoThatCheeto

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
I'd say Creative is the safest option, Parkour is tame most of the time unless you get people mad in chat or if a bot comes in and spams lewd messages. Skyblock is a 50/50 chance, words are blocked but people can still bypass it. I wouldn't recommend going on KitPvP or Factions (for obvious reasons) and Olympus (Aether & Atlas) also has a weird but generally friendly community as well. Islands also can be very tame since most of the time it doesn't have much players on.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I'd suggest Islands. It is a quiet server, and the community is wholesome and welcoming. There are little issues on the gamemode with other players and whether it be a staff member or a random Islands member, we are always happy to help everyone we can. The idea of the server is fun, too. If not Islands, I would say creative :)

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
I'd suggest Islands. It is a quiet server, and the community is wholesome and welcoming. There are little issues on the gamemode with other players and whether it be a staff member or a random Islands member, we are always happy to help everyone we can. The idea of the server is fun, too. If not Islands, I would say creative :)
ok if i find out little jacono is being made fun of, im going to get my LAWYER.

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
I want to get a Minecraft account for my 12-year-old brother and suggest this server to him, but the last time I was in the game, there was lewd chat, people /shout 'ing NSFW naughty things, and overall the players were rude. Is this the right server for him? He's like a Jacon 2.0 too.

most of the time, the server is pretty friendly. mods help make sure everything is in check, and if mods aren't on the server, then experienced players help out. as other people have said, islands is a chill server, so I would recommend that one.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Im 12

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Don’t bring your brother to factions unless you want him to be stripped of his innocence and childhood within 5 minutes of joining

Nxight

PATRON
nxight
nxight
Patron
Ratings

Generally, I would say no because it does allow cussing.

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
Don’t bring your brother to factions unless you want him to be stripped of his innocence and childhood within 5 minutes of joining
Seems legit, lol

I would recommend Oasis because that's one I'm on a lot. Generally, there will always be staff on playing because of the recent reset.
around afternoon time would also be best. Near the later hours, it can get a bit wack. but its only really two problem people

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
Parkour might be the best option for him. He can have fun and the chat is really clean and moderated. Keep him away from factions and Kitpvp.

Gebv

ELITE
Gebv
Gebv
ELITE
Ratings
29 1
I am 14 and I would say this server is pretty clean, staff is there to punish! I would recommend you to recommend this server to your brother!

-0esL

Megalucario2101

Ratings
31 2
I would say let him play Islands, Creative and Survival but the people that use shout say some dumb fuckin shit so if u can I would suggest turning off his chat, or u can get a mod which can block out the inappropriate stuff from chat.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Atlas is pretty chill. Maybe islands since it doesn't have the most players. 100% NOT factions or kitpvp, parkour can be quite toxic at times/chat filter bypassing. Though shouts may also contain NSFW thing so you could ry turning the chat off entirely [settings -> chat settings -> chat opacity 10%]