Island Contest!!! ( With Prizes )

justakwardnemo

Ratings
Howdy Oasis Players!!!!

It's been almost a week since I posted about the contest and it's officially going to happen! Thanks to tons of feedback from players, I will be posting the rules and such down below!!! Please read carefully, and I cant wait to see all of your islands!!!

What is this contest?
This contest is a competition to see who has the best-decorated island!! Manacube is known for giving payouts to the top islands, but those are purely ranks!! I wanted to give people an opportunity to show their creative side by decorating their whole island, or just a section of it to submit to this contest! This means you don't have to be a ranked island member to have a chance at winning!! Again, this is all about creativity!!! So go wild with it! I'm looking forward to seeing everybody's islands!!!

RULES:
  1. In order to compete in this competition, you must respond to this forum with either your island warp name or your ign to join, also include your discord or another way you'd like to be contacted in case you win. ( EX: email, or messaging through manacube's website )
  2. I recommend checking your island settings to make sure I can visit your island to judge it.
  3. The last day to enter the competition is on December 25, 2020. ( Christmas ).
  4. The results of the competition will be posted no later than January 1, 2021.
  5. The only requirement is you must submit an island on Oasis, no other servers will be partaking.
Prizes:
First Place: A Global Rank (VIP+, or MVP)
Second Place: Treasure Key
Third Place: Spawner Prize ( IG's )

Good Luck to everyone!! And Happy Building!!!

If you have any questions, either reply down below or you can message me through discord!!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey there! Love the idea :)
I’m not gonna enter for any prices. I’m entering /warp NL because it lost hype even tho it’s a great island in my opinion

Warp NL was the first public grinder island to be released. We started a huge project on the island named /warp sbguide. Unfortunately worldedit has been disabled for about 6 months now, leaving our skyblock guide mansion unfinished. I have left Oasis a while back because simply, I enjoyed another gamemode more :D

Goodluck to all participants and I can’t wait to check all the cool islands that have been made since I stopped actively playing skyblock!

-Dutchy

Ratings
Howdy Oasis Players!!!!

It's been almost a week since I posted about the contest and it's officially going to happen! Thanks to tons of feedback from players, I will be posting the rules and such down below!!! Please read carefully, and I cant wait to see all of your islands!!!

What is this contest?
This contest is a competition to see who has the best-decorated island!! Manacube is known for giving payouts to the top islands, but those are purely ranks!! I wanted to give people an opportunity to show their creative side by decorating their whole island, or just a section of it to submit to this contest! This means you don't have to be a ranked island member to have a chance at winning!! Again, this is all about creativity!!! So go wild with it! I'm looking forward to seeing everybody's islands!!!

RULES:
  1. In order to compete in this competition, you must respond to this forum with either your island warp name or your ign to join, also include your discord or another way you'd like to be contacted in case you win. ( EX: email, or messaging through manacube's website )
  2. I recommend checking your island settings to make sure I can visit your island to judge it.
  3. The last day to enter the competition is on December 25, 2020. ( Christmas ).
  4. The results of the competition will be posted no later than January 1, 2021.
  5. The only requirement is you must submit an island on Oasis, no other servers will be partaking.
Prizes:
First Place: A Global Rank (VIP+, or MVP)
Second Place: Treasure Key
Third Place: Spawner Prize ( IG's )

Good Luck to everyone!! And Happy Building!!!

If you have any questions, either reply down below or you can message me through discord!!
my in game name is TheCrazies1420, and my discord is myself0295#1893