Island Permissions on Skyblock

Cymbalean

VIP+
Cymbalean
Cymbalean
VIP+
I wanted to make a public warp for people to farm crops but there isn't a permission for island guests to be able to just farm without having the permission to interact with other blocks and chests on my island. I'd really appreciate it if this could be added! :)

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
This would be a very great idea but unfortunately there are many other resets, glitches, and bugs the staff team is working on. This would be very difficult to add into the plugin they have currently. I hope it happens as it would create more opportunities to help new players but it is very unlikely.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,900 47
I like this idea! This would make the new players that spam asking for free money less common. On Aether, I have a plot where players can come and harvest melons for a specific rebirth challenge. So I know this would be possible.
You should definitely make a suggestions page post for this and I'll make sure to upvote! But as @Mike_ said, there are plenty of other things that currently take priority over adding this to the current season. I for sure see this potentially being added in a future season.