Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hey!
Great to see you making maps and submitting them! You should be posting map submissions in this forum here: https://manacube.com/forums/parkour-submissions/
Everything down the format of your submission is great good luck with your map getting accepted!

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey RafaVII!

I regret to tell you that I'll be rejecting your map.

The theme is quite unoriginal. We already have many floating island maps, and we normally don't accept them anymore. Next time you make a map, make sure to check if the theme you are going for is original! You can find a list of all map themes we currently have here. The build really looks great. It's very detailed, and I can see that a lot of effort went into it! It also is accurate to the theme. Good job on that! My main concern is the parkour; Many of the jumps are floating. By this, I mean that instead of implementing the jumps into the build, you built the jumps around the main build. This makes the build look somewhat messy. You also mainly used normal blocks for your parkour. Next time, try to add more variation to create more enjoyable and original jumps. You could take a look at some of the recently accepted map for inspiration! Both the difficulty and length of your map fit the medium difficulty decently!

Thank you for submitting this map. Don't give up, I'm sure you can do it!
Have a great day,
Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.