It might be the end for me on this server

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Hey all, recently I made a discord ban appeal hoping to be able to talk with you guys more directly through the discord voice and chatting channels, but it was rejected. I'm not complaining about the rejection, I am just disheartened and disappointed. Some of you probably don't give a shit, but for those that do, here is the main idea from the rejection letter.

Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 7.10.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 7.11.24 PM.png

I asked some staff members how long they thought MUCH longer was and I got responses from inbetween 6 months to until I can buy an unban (which would be November of 2021). I am going to be honest with all of you, this is just depressing. I really dug myself a hole, and I did this all to myself. No one is to blame but me, but to care so much for this server and community and not be able to participate in it feels really bad. Long story short, I won't be back any time soon, and I am going to stop participating on forums, it just reminds me of what I am missing out on and just makes it harder being away. I hope I'll be back one day, but for now, goodbye.

p.s. for the people that I owe cubits (you should know who you are), I have written down who you are and how much I owe you, and I vow that if I need to spend my own money on an unban in November of 2021, I will do it just to keep my word on my giveaways.

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Hey all, recently I made a discord ban appeal hoping to be able to talk with you guys more directly through the discord voice and chatting channels, but it was rejected. I'm not complaining about the rejection, I am just disheartened and disappointed. Some of you probably don't give a shit, but for those that do, here is the main idea from the rejection letter.

View attachment 43375 View attachment 43376

I asked some staff members how long they thought MUCH longer was and I got responses from inbetween 6 months to until I can buy an unban (which would be November of 2021). I am going to be honest with all of you, this is just depressing. I really dug myself a hole, and I did this all to myself. No one is to blame but me, but to care so much for this server and community and not be able to participate in it feels really bad. Long story short, I won't be back any time soon, and I am going to stop participating on forums, it just reminds me of what I am missing out on and just makes it harder being away. I hope I'll be back one day, but for now, goodbye.

p.s. for the people that I owe cubits (you should know who you are), I have written down who you are and how much I owe you, and I vow that if I need to spend my own money on an unban in November of 2021, I will do it just to keep my word on my giveaways.
I love u and you are welcome back (in my heart ;) <3) But seriously they gotta unban u bro ily

staviette

ELITE
Ratings
I don't know you well, but I hope you come back when you can.

Its nice to see you admitting fault and taking responsibility for your actions. So many don't. Hopefully when you do come back you'll stay on good behaviour and get to stay forever.

If they aren't letting you back right now maybe you could at least plead with the admins to disperse the cubits you owe people for you?

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13

Its nice to see you admitting fault and taking responsibility for your actions. So many don't. Hopefully when you do come back you'll stay on good behaviour and get to stay forever.

If they aren't letting you back right now maybe you could at least plead with the admins to disperse the cubits you owe people for you?
Honestly, following through with my giveaways is what matters most to me, those cubits could make peoples days or just brighten up their days.

staviette

ELITE
Ratings
If they wanted to I'm sure the admins could take the cubits from your account and give them to the winners. But it would be up to them whether they want to or not.

The way I see it the winners didnt do anything wrong, so they shouldn't get punished for this.

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
If they wanted to I'm sure the admins could take the cubits from your account and give them to the winners. But it would be up to them whether they want to or not.

The way I see it the winners didnt do anything wrong, so they shouldn't get punished for this.
I'll message an admin right now on discord about it, however my hopes aren't high

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98

I don't believe that the admins will give the cubits out on cow's behalf- I made a request to the staff if I ever got banned from manacube that they give my items out to my friends, and a mod told me that they don't take those kinds of requests... even though they could probably do it, they wouldn't.

Also... I just wanna say, cow... I haven't known you for very long, but it saddens me to see you leave- I hate it when my friends leave. I will not try to stop you, but if you read this- just know that I've always thought that maybe you and me could one day return. I know it's hard- and quite honestly I don't know if I can do this, but I believe that we could have proven the staff wrong. Even if it took several years, would it not be worth it? What about all the amazing people we met along the way? I don't want to just give up on trying to get punishments revoked just because the staff won't accept a dumb appeal. If there's one thing I have learned, it's that your true friends will stay by your side no matter what happens, it doesn't matter if you're perm muted and perm banned- they'll still be there... now, I don't know what it's like to be perm banned in game, it's never happened to me... at least not on here. But I do understand what it's like to be perm muted and banned from discord. It's not fun. I can understand how you miss the community, and I know it's frustrating to not be able to participate... even if I'm not perm banned from the game, I've had to miss a lot of community events that I really wanted to participate in due to the circumstances of my punishments. I feel that the thing that saddens me the most is missing the Manacube Karaoke around Christmas time... honestly, it's sad to spend the holiday's perm banned and muted. I think you and I have a lot in common- I just hope that wherever you go, you'll be happy and maybe make some new friends. Just know that you will be missed by many people in the community, but I completely respect your decision... because I've felt this way before, many times. I think what it all really comes down to is what you're willing to do to get unbanned and unmuted, and if you're gonna let a bunch of staff decide whether you stay or leave. Just because the appeal got rejected, doesn't mean you have to leave! You can stay, you can keep making more friends on the forums- be active, and show maturity. The staff do take notice of our actions, and every single thing we do counts when it comes time to appeal. It's a question of whether or not we have changed, so believe in yourself. This is something I have struggled a lot with, but I knew in the end even if I didn't achieve all my goals (getting unbanned/unmuted), I knew I still had my friends who I could always count on to be there. Even if you aren't on the discord server, maybe try talking to new people over discord. Or you could start conversations with other players over the forums. I know this isn't the most ideal situation, but sometimes you just have to work with what you have at your disposal. For us, we depend on the forums, so use them! If you wanna get unbanned and unmuted, the best way to do that is by interacting on the forums and showing the staff that you have changed your ways. That's all the advice I can give... and yeah, I think it's maybe a bit weird considering we're kinda both in the same boat- perm muted and all...

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Hope to see the best person on ManaCube forums come back. Good luck

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Wtf did you guys say to get muted for 6+ months o.o
And even though I don't really know you Charlie, I would always see you participating on the forums and it would make me smile that you made other people feel happy with your giveaways. It's your choice to leave, but hopefully, you'll return whenever you think you want to come back.