lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
There was recently a post made by @Conversive about him taking a break from ManaCube because of the mass amounts of bugs on the server, lack of communication between staff and the players, and inactivity of Devs. I used to be a staff member myself and see what everyone is talking about. Also, with my past experience as staff and as much as I love Sunset and the other admins, it was completely wrong in my opinion to lock that thread. The reason stated for locking this thread was "While we do thank you all for raising your concerns and being involved members of the KitPvP community, this thread is getting out of hand. It is inappropriate to go out of your way to research the activity of admins, share that with the whole community publicly and make a judgement on how good they are as staff. " Nothing about the thread was out of hand and nothing about the activity of admins on the servers themselves wasn't public already. These players looked at the list of admins on every server as it is listed publicly, did /seen on their usernames, and saw that they haven't been on in a while. I agree that it is disrespectful to think that because of this, they haven't been doing any work on the server, however, none of it was inappropriate or a breach of privacy. Anyone with a rank on the server can perform those commands and see that the Devs themselves haven't been on the server in a very long time and probably assume that it's kinda difficult to work on a server that you haven't even been on. I agree with nearly everything stated in that thread and will continue to support it until these bugs are fixed. I understand the staff are working hard and that there are bigger and more popular gamemodes on ManaCube and that there are bugs being fixed, however, the big bugs are not fixed and people are genuinely not happy with the state of the server. You could ask nearly all of the active and constant players of ManaCube KitPvP about bugs on the server and what needs to be fixed and you will get a real and actual response on what needs to be fixed. The people of KitPvP want a change and want a better and more enjoyable place to play. The bugs make it just generally not fun.

Next, as much as I like this KitPvP season (literally only because I have a cupids bow, so I don't really like it much at all), I think it is time for a reset. The economy on the server is ruined right now with coinflip "glitches," how insanely easy it is to get diamond gear and a god set, how difficult it is to start out on the server because the absurd amounts of diamond armor on the server already, etc. Also, although the anticheat was being worked on for ages and ages, I think it is still safe to say that it's still not good. It does ban cheaters now but it is only after about 10+ times of getting kicked and using 6+ block reach (a little bit of an exaggeration but you get the point). I know the staff worked very hard on this anticheat but if you look at practice servers and other kitpvp servers, it never takes that long to get banned and they barely let you use reach at all sometimes. If you look at other big kitpvp servers like InvadedLands, the anticheat there is amazing. It sometimes bans players a lot of the time within seconds of them turning on reach because of the anticheat there. There needs to be a huge fix to this anticheat AGAIN because it still is not good.

Also, finally, there needs to be a fix to the map. Nobody on the server likes the void and everyone wants it to be removed. You most likely can't find a kitpvp server anywhere else that has a void and I think everyone would like to keep it that way. This needs to be changed for next map because it just makes the whole gamemode a lot worse.

Please be respectful in the comments, don't wanna get this locked.

Sincerely,
Louis/lybby

(PS. - didnt proofread this so sorry for gramatical errors. also, thanks for reading <3)

Conver

Ratings
75 25
Good job on the post Louis
I obviously agree with everything you said, although I honestly have given up and I dont think anything will change
But if it helps at all, i vouch for a reset by the end of the year! That is completely doable by all means. As long as there is a season vault so I can keep my precious cupids bow!

NerdAura

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ratings
98 18
All facts. In conversive post there was nothing inappropriate at all. The command used is a paid feature.

Ratings
Interesting post. I myself don't know the "state" of the server entirely, but hearing that there's a lot of bugs and such is interesting. I've properly applied for Developer 1.5 weeks ago with no reply yet, I've just "bumped" them in discord to see if they'll reply. I hope that I'm accepted and able to help resolve some of these things, but we'll see.

Vapish

ELITE
vapish
vapish
ELITE
Ratings
82 11
axaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxa

Diff3rent

MVP+
Diff3rent
Diff3rent
MVP+
Ratings
36 2
i really do agree with everything lybby said and the anti cheat and the amount of swearing in chat etc is the reason why i will be applying for kitpvp helper because it is insane how many reachers are still on the server with anti-cheat and the amount of swearing that is still done on the server even though most of the swearing i see is in dutch it is still swearing/hate speach witch shouldn't be allowed