I've been trying to locate hyrules main base, you guys know where it is?

Limbo____

Limbo____
Limbo____
Ratings
hey, I just joined this server around a couple days ago, and ive been trying to find the craziest of bases possible in this world, and recently ive been on the hunt for Hyrule's main and I was wondering if you guys have any idea on where it is? coordinates, extr

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
/warp Hyrule - Our "main" base but directly behind it as you can see on our maps is a huge fairy build currently in the works

We have 3-4 underground projects in the works right now with warps but I can't reveal them just yet :)

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
Yea I know where it is
/warp Hyrule - Our "main" base but directly behind it as you can see on our maps is a huge fairy build currently in the works

We have 3-4 underground projects in the works right now with warps but I can't reveal them just yet :)
man really just commented twice for 2 forums posts instead of 1 O_O exposed

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
man really just commented twice for 2 forums posts instead of 1 O_O exposed

Also to answer the question of this post /warp Hyrule brings you to the middle of our main base, which consists of a bunch of floating islands you can check out with tp pads to each one and a fairy island build that's currently a work in progress :)

Linkey

PATRON+
Linkey
Linkey
Patron+
Ratings
53 1
LOL I can help you out Bro!
The Goddess took Hyrule to the sky, to save her people from the invasion of the dark forces.
/warp Hyrule will take you to the center island ^.^b

-Peter-

MVP+
PETEERRR
PETEERRR
MVP+
Ratings
hey, I just joined this server around a couple days ago, and ive been trying to find the craziest of bases possible in this world, and recently ive been on the hunt for Hyrule's main and I was wondering if you guys have any idea on where it is? coordinates, extr
thats an interesting question cuz i dont even know where it is and i live there...

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
You know what, I live in Pandaria and I don't even fcking know where it is LOL
I was given a tour and everything and I still can't figure it out. The place is just so big!!! I think Pandaria is smaller than Hyrule tho- so there's that.