Jackpot

RazorScythe

PATRON
RazorScythe
RazorScythe
Patron
Ratings
29 1
My suggestion is adding /jackpot (/jp) to Prison and Skyblock. For Prison, the currency used in /jackpot should be mana, and in Skyblock it should be money.
The reason why I think it should be added is because it involves more people than /coinflip does, and can be used by people no matter how much money/mana they have, because of the low, medium and high tiers. It is also much more fun than coinflip.

For prison, since public money warps exist to earn a lot of money, /lottery seems to be pretty useless to almost everyone, as hardly anyone uses it and no one really cares if they win or not because the amount is so underwhelming. My other suggestion is to raise the lottery tickets price to 5 million money, as I believe it will draw more attention to the lottery.

I'd like to hear reasons why people agree or disagree

Last edited:

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
i agree with the lottery, but i wouldn't say the enter fee should be as high as 5 million due to the fact that many players who are early into olympus will not be able to afford to enter the lottery. it may be difficult to get 5 million early on, and there may be some complaints and it might turn into a mess. maybe 1 million to start off! im not familiar with the jackpot command so i don't have any opinions on it, but with the lottery i definitely think there should be an update!