Rejected Juggernog from call of duty zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.
/plot v Ulol60
Medium/hard
Checkpoints 4 Jumps 94
Outside Inside
Inspired by the Perk Juggernog from Call of duty zombies. Planning to build more of them in the future if this get accepted. It's a root beer vending machine from first world war. (that was the theme of the first Zombies game where you could find these machines)

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
This is based from the images.

Original theme and build is fine.
I think the parkour is a big problem, it is very repetitive and is floating way too much. The parkour looks like the old maps that doesn't get accepted anymore.
My tip is to look at the new maps and adapt the parkour from them.
-0.5 from me Good luck!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Ulol60,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, and the build is good. It is accurate to what you were going for, and overall well built.
The parkour is very repetitive, as most of it is normal blocks, with a few ladders/fences, I would recommend experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, it will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
The jumps are in the build, but they are floating a lot within the build, I would suggest trying to incorporate the jumps more into the build, rather than having them going up the middle of the build.
There was one impossible jump, leading to the outside of the build to finish the map, not a huge deal as this is easily fixable but thought I would just mention to be a bit more careful when building maps to notice these small details.
The difficulty is good for an easy map with some medium jumps, and the length is far too long for a medium. Please read over this thread https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map fits within the guidelines.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.