Rejected Jungleland

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a parkour build by KebabDeluxe and Megatoris. To check it out, it's at my plot in Map Maker world. /plot visit Megatoris

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Mega,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is not that clear, but judging from the build - something forest like, it is already existent and pretty common.
- The build is however really nice, there is an amazing job done. But as I pointed out before and on the Creative server as well, you're a talented builder. So with that, you can make great maps. You'd just need a good and original theme.
- The jumps are also pretty repetitive, so that'd need some work as well. Try adding more variety every few jumps instead of having a lot of the same jumps in a row. This is mainly because the course consists of only three or four block jumps.
- The length fits the medium difficulty, though the jumps need to be worked on.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. You're also allowed to resubmit a map after making huge changes. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.