ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Heya staff applicants,
(correct me if I am wrong)
your 20 required posts on the forums are posts ELSEWHERE from the applications sub-forum you need to create/reply to other posts in other parts of the forums as posts in staff applications either to your own application or others does not count towards that 20 post limit.

Happy to be corrected if I am wrong but as far as I was aware this is the expected caveat of the 20 post limit

- Raptor

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Heya staff applicants,
(correct me if I am wrong)
your 20 required posts on the forums are posts ELSEWHERE from the applications sub-forum you need to create/reply to other posts in other parts of the forums as posts in staff applications either to your own application or others does not count towards that 20 post limit.

Happy to be corrected if I am wrong but as far as I was aware this is the expected caveat of the 20 post limit

- Raptor
This is true! Also, it is recommended that those 20 forum posts are good quality posts. Therefore, things like forum games and micro-posts are usually not considered in those 20.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
This is true! Also, it is recommended that those 20 forum posts are good quality posts. Therefore, things like forum games and micro-posts are usually not considered in those 20.
Thank god, It was actually you I remember saying/typing it and I was like I'm sure this is the case. It needs to be added to the staff link by dyn in all honesty Wings!!!! Its hard trying to reply with the same quality you did on staff applications smh

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
You could make quality Parkour maps and get those accepted.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
You could make quality Parkour maps and get those accepted.
You could! Other ideas include guides, Conversational posts with good topics and replies not just yes/no answers, Rants, wholesome things are all posts which help generate traffic and replies on the forums