Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Hey guys, its me Secondz here.

I've been muted/kicked quite a bit, and its a bit hard not to.
I always try not to but its hard. All of the staff hate me. I am thinking about leaving the server.
Thanks for reading

Jnitz

Ratings
Hey!

I wouldn't say all the staff hate you. I have a lot of experience being a staff member, and a lot of players have come up to me trying to ask something but before they ask they say "I know you hate me. But..." and I obviously knew who he was as he's a high profile player but staff members hardly hold a grudge against any player.

You say it is hard not to get muted. However, all you have to do is restrain yourself. Before you click 'send' just read over your message quickly. Keep in mind when reading your message that after enough mutes, you will get permanently muted/banned.

By the way, the Leafs suck. :)

Thanks!

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Hello,

Quable, staff do not hate you, however given your temperment, and your past we watch you much more carefully than other players.

As Jnitz said, you need to think about your message before you send it. Think about how it can affect you, and other players. Some messages can hurt players and we have to be mindful of that.

Today for example, you said "Shut up ******" that was clearly offensive and rude to the player you directed towards. Hence why you got a three hour mute for homophobia.

If you ever need more help, feel free to pm on discord (JuanitoG#9093)

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Hello,

Quable, staff do not hate you, however given your temperment, and your past we watch you much more carefully than other players.

As Jnitz said, you need to think about your message before you send it. Think about how it can affect you, and other players. Some messages can hurt players and we have to be mindful of that.

Today for example, you said "Shut up ******" that was clearly offensive and rude to the player you directed towards. Hence why you got a three hour mute for homophobia.

Thx Juan, Im sorry for how I've been. Its just been hard because I lost my dog a few weeks ago.
[DOUBLEPOST=1489415057][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello,

also can you just delete this thread? Thx