Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
somehow this is hotter than leg-man. congrats ana, casey and poggo, this map is pretty damn good. looking forward to never beating it because i suck at insanes!

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hello to you three!

Great build and I assume it's an original theme. Super great build to do Parkour on, and I feel like it was executed well too.

Parkour is nicely varied, and is enjoyable to play for the most part. The only thing I feel like you guys should do is balance out the Parkour a bit. The first half feels a lot easier than the second half, and after smooth sailing through the first half of the map, I gave up obeying to the checkpoints on the part that goes behind and in front of the build.

2021-04-02_10.21.32.png

2021-04-02_10.21.39.png

Also there's a huge skip that you should patch out

2021-04-02_10.16.30.png

Good luck with the map!

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
Hello to you three!

Great build and I assume it's an original theme. Super great build to do Parkour on, and I feel like it was executed well too.

Parkour is nicely varied, and is enjoyable to play for the most part. The only thing I feel like you guys should do is balance out the Parkour a bit. The first half feels a lot easier than the second half, and after smooth sailing through the first half of the map, I gave up obeying to the checkpoints on the part that goes behind and in front of the build.

View attachment 46257

View attachment 46258

Also there's a huge skip that you should patch out

View attachment 46259

Good luck with the map!
Ty for the feedback, will patch out that skip when I can

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Bear in mind I am not a map judge, yadiyada. Here are my notes on the map!

Build notes:
- The posture looks great, the slouch is typical of killua, nice work :)
- The clothes is where I might have some improvements to make
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 09.28.14.png

The area in green dips in a bit too quick in my opinion, I've put a reference image to how i'd imagine it'd look like!

This man's got the widest scapulas in the world :thinking, I'd shrink down the deltoid muscles bulk a bit, OR increase the area right below the nape's bulk
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 09.31.55.png

Pink's Parkour notes:

What's done well!
- Great execution on the chains, and thank you for putting CPs before *some* of them haa
- The triple trapdoor jump/button combo is unique! Very creative
- The map flows quite nicely from jump to jump

To improve
- After the ice-snow tier jump, ideally a sign to let you know to aim for the trapdoor, and not the water, that was confusing
- Raise the bottom block to be a full block to make this jump fs?
1617437139535.png

- Starting on the left hand, the next 2 CP checkpoints are too long in my opinion for their difficulty in jumps. Have you considered splitting it into 3 CPs instead? (one before the start of the ladder chain, one at the anvil, and one at the triple neo)

- A lot of the signs say jam from 'here' but where is here? L back corner of the block? Some specification please!
- This chain sticks out of the build and feels like it's there because one more chain was needed? The TP block after also breaks up the flow of the pk and feels off to me, your call.
1617438164132.png

Overall impression - A little bit of CP balancing and parkour smoothing is needed to turn this good map into a fantastic one!
Good luck :)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Ana. Awesoness, and Casey,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. I've judged your map personally and it is now currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Ana, Poggo, and Casey

I'm glad I'm able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED!
  • Theme: Although we have some Hunter x Hunter-themed maps on our server, none are themed after Killua. As such, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Well done!
  • Build: Personally, I think this build does justice to Killua's character. It really looks just like him, great work on bringing him to life on MC. Superb detailing, shaping, and texturing! Fantastic work!
  • Parkour: The parkour was definitely fitting for the insane difficulty in both length and difficulty, although it had some rough spots here and there. But you guys managed to iron them out great. I really enjoyed myself on this map, keep it up!
I hope to see many more map submissions from you guys in the future!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.