ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Tareok! I have looked at your course and here is what I think! The build itself is not bad. The jumps are kind of basic but they aren't repetitive and are fun to do. Every jump there is are floating blocks. There are no jumps put on the main build. Also maybe add a few things onto the course, as there aren't many things. Good luck!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Tareok,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is pretty okay, I'm not sure if we have any courses with the same theme around.
- The build however does look pretty standard, it's an island with a little spawn/temple-like area. Now, I do like how it looks, but it's simply not enough. The build is not too interesting, it's something more common. Next time, try picking a theme where you can build something greater and original since that has been the main problem to the lack of structure.
- The jumps are decent, there is enough variety so you won't get bored. However, the jumps still consist of floating blocks, so that it gives the build a messy and overall not too appealing look.
- The length of the course suits it's difficulty and the same goes for the jumps. Overall, the build (and thus also theme) is what needs work done.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.