Kit Pvp Anti Cheat

Do You Think The Mods And Devs Care About The Kit Pvp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ratings
14 1
I Legit Cant Play The Game Anymore With Out Getting Stuck In A Block Ive Lost Soo Many Good Sets To This Bad Anti Cheat Its Like A Charity To These People. I Was Gonna Even Buy The Vip Rank Till Like Everyone Told Me That The Mods And Devs Dont Really Care About This Server So Whats The Point Of Buying A Rank Just To Be Fed Crumbs.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Firstly I hate that you capitalise every word. Secondly I have great news! If you check this link here we have a new admin who has. a lot of experience in optimising anticheats. Also I'm sure you'd love to know that Sunset started out as staff on Kitpvp and from the talks I've had about Kitpvp loves the game mode. So to answer your question people do care.

Ratings
14 1
Firstly I hate that you capitalise every word. Secondly I have great news! If you check this link here we have a new admin who has. a lot of experience in optimising anticheats. Also I'm sure you'd love to know that Sunset started out as staff on Kitpvp and from the talks I've had about Kitpvp loves the game mode. So to answer your question people do care.
Not People Just One And I Love My Typing For That Exact Reason So Thank You

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Hello AmirPapi

First of all, I get why you are concerned, however, I feel like it's not really appropriate and respectful towards staff to assume that they do not care about KitPvP because we do. KitPvP has gotten several updates, fixes, and additions in the past months, you can find those and future updates in #updates on the community discord. Additionally, the anti-cheat has gotten a few updates and improvements in the past few months as well and it does a pretty decent job at the moment. The glitches that you were talking about they do seem to come from the anti-cheat itself. May I ask you what IP and what Version you are joining ManaCube on? I've had good experiences with 1.8.9 and joining with the pvp.manacube.net IP, it doesn't remove the block glitches completely, but it does reduce them quite a bit (speaking from my experience).

About everything else, I've pretty much explained all or at least most of the points (mostly about anti-cheat) in my other reply to one of your posts just recently, but I'd like to point them out again and possibly add some more to it. As previously mentioned, KitPvP is really understaffed, which is obviously nothing new to everyone, and of course, we are still waiting for qualified and dedicated players to apply for this position. For the anti-cheat, I don't really have much to add, as I mentioned most of it in the first part or the other post. As Sonic_Raptor said, we have a new Developer/Admin on our lovely staff team, who specializes in optimization, we're most likely going to have a new anti-cheat and other bug fixes sometime.

When will those changes happen? That's a question that staff can't really answer to. Most or pretty much everything that has to do with fixing is behind the scenes and the list of things to be fixed is long. Don't forget we have 8 different realms on Manacube and some of them might need more attention or get a higher priority than others. So there's no answer to this question, just make sure to check out #updates and #announcements on the community discord to be updated! And of course, if you have any suggestions for KitPvP you are free to suggest them on the discord, in the forums sections for suggestions, or on the suggestions website which you can find here. We're always curious about what new ideas players have and are happy to discuss them.

We're trying our best to give you the best experience on our server and are open to suggestions. Please have a nice day/night!

Sincerely,
Lavendel

[Little edit/addition: I appreciate and accept your apology on the discord! <3]

Venom_To_Death

VIP+
Venom_To_Death
Venom_To_Death
VIP+
Ratings
To be honest, there are never staff that help on here. There are a ton of block glitches that get stick you while you are trying to run away, there are constant hackers/cheaters getting away with it, and quite frankly, /report does nothing without video proof which is absolutely unacceptable for the people who enjoy kitpvp. This server 100% needs a new anti-cheat plugin. There are also a lot of other bugs that can be discussed elsewhere.

serbiancumrad

ELITE
Sleepydog898
Sleepydog898
ELITE
Ratings
4 1
True alot of my friends quit the game because of the glitches and the lag man holy moly cheater every 2 minutes appear to kill you and
you cannot kill them because of regen hacks and you lose god sets because of this even I have quit this server started investing my time and effort into other servers