Kit Staff Might Be The Worst Staff To Ever Exist

Cursiver

VIP
Cursiver
Cursiver
VIP
Ratings
41 14
bruh stop with this "you can report staff members" i have seen so much fucking staff say this and NOTHING ever happens, you guys just say the same thing over and over and just say to report or to make a post, and kitpvp staff IS useless, any applications get denied just so u can keep ur 5 inactive asf staff
Yeah most staff are really bad and manacube as a whole is sort of trash don't expect them to change at all at this point.

hikr

ELITE
hikr
hikr
ELITE
Ratings
19 1
I think you all need a reminder that staff members are community members and were once players - this means that all of our staff come from the playerbase. If you want more kit staff, you need more players to apply, it's not something that the current members of the team can control. I know many American staff members are busy right now with college applications or homework or anxiety (I'm sure Aussie/Asian/European staff members have similar commitments right now as well), so inactivity is extremely excusable. I would also like to remind you that we are in a global pandemic, so maybe some staff members have bigger commitments like taking care of their family which is obviously a higher priority than staffing.

I would also like to emphasize that being rude to the staff team does not solve any issues. We are all people volunteering our time to make the server more enjoyable for you all to play on, and calling out staff or being unnecessarily rude is not something needed or wanted in our community.
Literally there was a player on hacking for 2 hours TRYING to get screenshared and was using 6 block kill aura and at least 9 people reported him and nothing happened. To this day he still isn't banned, what's your next excuse? This incident occured around 2 weeks agoish and everytime I ask a staff member about reports, they always say "this report will be reported to Kit Staff!" and to this day he still logs on trying to get screenshared and using 6 block kill aura to the point where he gets bored and logs off.

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
Literally there was a player on hacking for 2 hours TRYING to get screenshared and was using 6 block kill aura and at least 9 people reported him and nothing happened. To this day he still isn't banned, what's your next excuse? This incident occured around 2 weeks agoish and everytime I ask a staff member about reports, they always say "this report will be reported to Kit Staff!" and to this day he still logs on trying to get screenshared and using 6 block kill aura to the point where he gets bored and logs off.
As someone who isn't kit staff, there isn't much we can do with reports other than pass them on to the kit staff. Players who are hacking can be banned so much easier and sooner if there is some video evidence to go along with the report, otherwise it can be just a waiting game until they hack again.

Softenings

ELITE
byeasf
byeasf
VIP+
Ratings
10 5
Kit staff is just fantasy in are head and my ban was rejected and they dont have no evidence on anything and when i try to log it says 2/2 for hacking and i was never ban or kick for hacking

Softenings

ELITE
byeasf
byeasf
VIP+
Ratings
10 5
I got banned for discord by silnt and banned on minecraft by him as well he always coming after me