ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
rodding is not as effective but i wouldnt go as far as to say its the new KB, I think its simply that everyone and their mother is using some sorts of combat hacks
Thanks for the input cibr(INVESTOR)(Manacuber)
What I mentioned also happens against random irons. 99% of Manacube is cheating but atleast some of the irons aren't, and the kb still feels non-existent when rodding against them.

The main thing is that the number of cheats this game has makes the game utter dogshit. That's not Manacube's fault really. Yeah they could make a better anticheat but in order for it to be anywhere near good enough to actually increase the player count, it would have to be better than or equal to the best anticheat's out there and I really don't see that happening, no disrespect to the developers, it's just how shit this game is. I've seen the argument of purchasing an anticheat like AGC come up before in the past and it never goes anywhere. Manacube decided to make their own and fair enough it's better than I expected, although nowhere near the best in the game.

This game isn't designed for competitive PVP, so kitpvp is always going to be left in the dust compared to other servers on Manacube. We can argue all day long about how to improve Kit, but I bet even if all our demands were met, the server would be in the state it's in now within 2 weeks. I sound very negative but with how the players don't give a shit and all cheat openly, I don't see the server improving.

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
Everyone who played last kit season can agree with me on this; the knockback and bow boosting mechanics last season were just better.
This season has felt wonky pvp-wise since it started. Things such as bow shots not shooting, laggy knockback and other small things have lowered the skill cap and made fighting less rewarding to better players.
To me it feels as if the 1.9+ minecraft mechanics have been forced together with 1.8 mechanics to create a very rough style of pvp.

It would be great if we could just revert it all back to how last season was, which could bring back quite a few of the old players who have left since this new season came out, and also be a higher quality of pvp for the active community.
to be honest I found both seasons kind of unplayable i get minimum 200 - 300 ping in kit so like 1 in 10 hits would register and i would get hit by people that were like 20 blocks away on my screen lol

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
to be honest I found both seasons kind of unplayable i get minimum 200 - 300 ping in kit so like 1 in 10 hits would register and i would get hit by people that were like 20 blocks away on my screen lol
Skill issue

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
unfortunately high ping in minecraft pvp is a huge disadvantage, the highest somewhat playable ping is about 120.