Octaviene

VIP
Octaviene
Octaviene
VIP
Ratings
32 5
The Unfortunate Tale of Xulon the Dwarf

Disclaimer: Parts of the story are hyperbolised for entertainment value. The characters in the story may not accurate reflect their actual selves. Please be mature and take the information provided with discretion.

Everyone knows that Xulon is short. By human standards, being 4’4” is the equivalent of a child’s height pre-maturity. But with his deep, manly voice and the scruffled ginger beard hanging from the tip of his rounded chin, its hard to believe that the unimaginably tiny gentleman seated behind the screen has yet to reach puberty.

But what if I told you that this was in fact the case?

Unbeknownst to most, Xulon suffers from an acute but rarely seen biological condition which less than ten people in the world are known to be afflicted with. Known colloquially as the “manchild” syndrome, Xulon is not actually a biological dwarf. Rather, his body possesses a higher testosterone count than that of the average human, so high to the point of it triggering puberty at a shockingly early age.

Xulon’s facial hair began to develop at age three, as did his body begin to start constructing muscle mass. This caused significant amounts of bodily growth to be diverted away from the length of his bones and into the size of his muscles. This also led to rapid brain development at a very young age.

But what does this mean?

In truth, Xulon is not short because he is a dwarf. He is short because he is a five year old child who has experienced puberty at a very young age. He has fully developed lower body organs and has a beard of thickness 3 millimetres and length 3 inches.

He has just graduated his final year of kindergarten. As such, the next time you run into him and feel like taking out your rage on him and crushing his self esteem, understand that you are picking on a child. You pathetic and cruel hooligans. Can’t you see he’s just a boy? He doesn’t deserve to have his money taken from him or his Instagram and phone number spread across the community like explicit photographs from an adult film actress.

Please have sympathy for the young. They need guidance and help in today’s increasingly turbulent world. The recent Trump-Biden presidential debates are a mere reflection of how unpredictable our society is becoming. As such, the duty falls upon us, the older, to lead the not so old into the forefront of the unforeseen future.

TLDR: Xulon is short because he is a 5 year old child.

Conver

Ratings
75 25
I hate to be like this @Octaviene, but nobody cares, like at all. The fact you spend time writing long essays fanning on random players like Xulon instead of using your writing skills to something better has me confused.

Please stop wasting yours, and others time on making useless posts that are more cringe than informative.

Have a good day regardless, Conversive

Octaviene

VIP
Octaviene
Octaviene
VIP
Ratings
32 5
I hate to be like this @Octaviene, but nobody cares, like at all. The fact you spend time writing long essays fanning on random players like Xulon instead of using your writing skills to something better has me confused.

Please stop wasting yours, and others time on making useless posts that are more cringe than informative.

Have a good day regardless, Conversive
Ah yes, LOL.

This monstrosity was the result of two consecutive bets I lost to Xulon and elytruh respectively.

Also, I enjoy writing nonsensical absurdist stories. I think they're hilarious.

201iQ

PATRON
Ratings
35 7
The Unfortunate Tale of Xulon the Dwarf

Disclaimer: Parts of the story are hyperbolised for entertainment value. The characters in the story may not accurate reflect their actual selves. Please be mature and take the information provided with discretion.

Everyone knows that Xulon is short. By human standards, being 4’4” is the equivalent of a child’s height pre-maturity. But with his deep, manly voice and the scruffled ginger beard hanging from the tip of his rounded chin, its hard to believe that the unimaginably tiny gentleman seated behind the screen has yet to reach puberty.

But what if I told you that this was in fact the case?

Unbeknownst to most, Xulon suffers from an acute but rarely seen biological condition which less than ten people in the world are known to be afflicted with. Known colloquially as the “manchild” syndrome, Xulon is not actually a biological dwarf. Rather, his body possesses a higher testosterone count than that of the average human, so high to the point of it triggering puberty at a shockingly early age.

Xulon’s facial hair began to develop at age three, as did his body begin to start constructing muscle mass. This caused significant amounts of bodily growth to be diverted away from the length of his bones and into the size of his muscles. This also led to rapid brain development at a very young age.

But what does this mean?

In truth, Xulon is not short because he is a dwarf. He is short because he is a five year old child who has experienced puberty at a very young age. He has fully developed lower body organs and has a beard of thickness 3 millimetres and length 3 inches.

He has just graduated his final year of kindergarten. As such, the next time you run into him and feel like taking out your rage on him and crushing his self esteem, understand that you are picking on a child. You pathetic and cruel hooligans. Can’t you see he’s just a boy? He doesn’t deserve to have his money taken from him or his Instagram and phone number spread across the community like explicit photographs from an adult film actress.

Please have sympathy for the young. They need guidance and help in today’s increasingly turbulent world. The recent Trump-Biden presidential debates are a mere reflection of how unpredictable our society is becoming. As such, the duty falls upon us, the older, to lead the not so old into the forefront of the unforeseen future.

TLDR: Xulon is short because he is a 5 year old child.
Hi Octaviene,

You have proven your skill at writing detailed and in depth stories like the one above. Although it does not suit the KitPvP forum section, you could rather send it in a discord group showing it to some of your friends then posting it on the forums. The story is good and I enjoyed reading it but I personally view this post as “ spam “ as it does not add up any relative purpose to the KitPvP forum section.

In your defense you could obviously say that this is about an active KitPvP player but the use of this post is unknown to me and in my opinion useless.

I encourage you to continue your work on writing more usefull comments with your in depth and detailed way of writing and using it here only for KitPvP subjects, and use your creative and imagination skill for private purposes amongst friends and other interested persons.

Kindest regards,

B0420

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
This seems like a post that you would do just to make the quota of forum posts to become. Saying that I mean you had 20 forum posts in the time span of like 2-3 days. You need to take your time and post when necessary, not to fill a quota.