Lag spikes

Joshuame13

MVP+
Joshuametryhards
Joshuametryhards
MVP+
Ratings
I have noticed an increase in the amount of lag spikes in parkour over the past few months. It seems that these spikes are only happening on parkour, although the lag may just be more noticeable on parkour because I'm constantly clicking the checkpoint compass which doesn't work during the lag spikes. If anyone has any information as to what's causing the lag, I would really appreciate some insight into what's going on exactly. Anyways, have a great day!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
I have noticed an increase in the amount of lag spikes in parkour over the past few months. It seems that these spikes are only happening on parkour, although the lag may just be more noticeable on parkour because I'm constantly clicking the checkpoint compass which doesn't work during the lag spikes. If anyone has any information as to what's causing the lag, I would really appreciate some insight into what's going on exactly. Anyways, have a great day!
I agree with you only on the compass clicking for a checkpoint. it feels like it takes 30 seconds when it only takes 1 second to get to a cp. FIX THIS DADDY DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON @xDacon

Ratings
I totally agree, since you know when there's a lag, whole chat gets flooded by new people all saying the same thing, which is obviously "lag". And this problem is on since I first logged on, which isn't long. But the lag spikes as said have recently gotten worse, and you can see it mostly when doing parkour (especially SPAWN PARKOUR).

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I would like to see it fixed but honestly I'm kinda used to it now

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Same, whenever there's a lag, I just start standing on one place till it stops :D.
exactly it's something yiu get used to, other players arent so fortunate and alot of players are beginning to leave because of it. I hope to see lag fixed

quinn

VIP+
mcrcury
mcrcury
VIP+
Ratings
I totally agree tbh. I hate when the lag makes me not go back to my cp