Redubbed

Forum Expert
VIP+
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
116 4
I would like to argue that this thread adds meaningful conversation to the overall Manacube conversation. To prove that is the case, if I can remember, all of my posts on this thread will be well thought-out and they will not just be a simple response that can be conveyed through a reaction. In conclusion: yes, please join us. Not as a spammer, but as a meaningful contributor to this forum game.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I would like to argue that this thread adds meaningful conversation to the overall Manacube conversation. To prove that is the case, if I can remember, all of my posts on this thread will be well thought-out and they will not just be a simple response that can be conveyed through a reaction. In conclusion: yes, please join us. Not as a spammer, but as a meaningful contributor to this forum game.
I really like that and will try and do the same :DD

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Redubbed just

Here
PXL_20210109_234014400.PORTRAIT.jpg

Have a brownie

Redubbed

Forum Expert
VIP+
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
116 4
Redubbed just

Here View attachment 45905

Have a brownie
Thank you, Acid. I really appreciate the brownie! Brownies are one of my favorite sweets and the one featured in the picture looks delicious! I hope you enjoyed them! While brownies are up there, cookies and cream ice cream is definitely my favorite dessert. I’d love to know your favorite!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
You're welcome! I enjoyed them a lot. I'm happy they were good because I made them! Though I've only made a couple batches, that one was the best out of them all, which is why I kept the picture. Those other sweets you mentioned sound great, too. I'm on the chocolate side of desserts, really, as I like chocolate ice cream, cake, and ofc chocolate chip brownies.

I hadn't realized how fun it was to write like this. I'll indubitably keep the style in my mind for future ManaCube posts.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
You too Chiara! I hope the rest of it appeals to you.