Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Well, how could we make it better Rap? I'd love to hear feedback from an onlooker who knows what they're doing and change for the better

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I've been requesting that from people. So has Redubbed. Nobody's listened lol

Redubbed

Forum Expert
VIP+
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
116 4
2021 and this is still a bad thread
Ever since our conversation a few weeks ago, I have upheld my promise to only post thoughtful things that add and build onto the conversation. I am also posting less often because I don’t see a need to comment on every little thing. After changing my mindset, I now agree that this has just become somewhat of a spam thread.

I saw on a different thread that typically forum games don’t count towards the overall post count for a user and I agree that this should be the case. The website has been getting so necessary updates recently, so maybe this could be one of them.

Edit:
I've been requesting that from people. So has Redubbed. Nobody's listened lol
I don’t know about Acid, but I have mostly been a bystander to other people posting meaningless things. I will make an effort in the future to change this.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I saw on a different thread that typically forum games don’t count towards the overall post count for a user and I agree that this should be the case. The website has been getting so necessary updates recently, so maybe this could be one of them.
You know what? I agree. I saw this post too. Except...it's possible Forum Games would become total spam if this happened. A troublemaker would think, "Oh look! I can spam All I Want here and nobody's going to stop me because it doesn't do anything to the website, but it might annoy the participants who don't spam and that's exactly why I'm doing it!" Figuring out a way to make Forum Games not count as posts but having troublemakers not spam would be hard. I'd love to see this thread become a brainstorming area for a bit. I know the mods can take care of spam, but I think Forum Games would become less guarded than it is now if post count was removed from it. It's an unstable idea and I think it should be worked on a little more

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Just hit 3k posts, pretty epic

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE