Leaving?? xXWindows10Xx

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
It is what exactly what the title says, I'm leaving this awesome community for a while due to school related reasons. Just to clarify, I WILL NOT be leaving this server permanently, but I will be inactive, which means I will be showing up on occasional reasons. I will try my best to be active on the forums, and the server at the same time. I can't guarantee when I come back or be more active, but we will see.
It's Time for me to move on to many things in life, but before go, I want to say thank you to my dear friends I made on this server.

-Soloangel181 for being a great friend on Skywars! :)
-sjc776 for also being a excellent friend in Skywars, and teaching me many techniques on PVP
-rLink for being a memorable friend.
-Killerghost576 for teaching a lot of cool things I never knew
-Purple4me for being a great staff, and an awesome friend to know
-Tywone for also being an awesome staff to know
-phonodyne for being an awesome friend to play with on Skywars
-MetalHands for also being a cool player on Skywars
-St_Patrick for being generous and is a loyal friend to trust

Last but not least
zanehoneydew2004
He is my friend IRL and he gave me a free MC account to play on. He discovered this server, Minevast before me and told me about this awesome community. Now I want to thank him very much for being a loyal, trustworthy and a funny friend to have.

Now, just to wrap this up, this is won't be a goodbye. Think this as "see you later alligator" thing.

Best regards,
xXWindows10Xx

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Hope to see you again soon, good luck with school :)

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
You're a smart boy with lots of strong logic and tactical skills, I can tell from how you play skywars. You should use them to succeed in life and do more then video games, because you sure as heck can. You have opportunities my friend. Best of wishes. -52S

SoloAngel

Donator
Ratings
Dang bro, didn't know you're gonna be gone until like.. now :eek: lol. Well, it was a great time playing skywars with you and hope you do well in school! C ya later man :D

-SoloAngel181

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
what ever life throws at you, tell yourself "What's this? something easy?" ;)

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I totally understand I have had barely any time to play with my schoolwork and it just gets harder. Even though you may not hear from me much I am always on the forums looking at pretty much all the threads even tho I don't respond. Just remember one thing. School comes first.

-Cheech

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
i'm being serious, one Quarter I tried quitting Minecraft to get the Honor's role in school. it would be MUCH easier if I wasn't in a gifted class D:. anyways gl with school Windows.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Yo dude! I am also in a gifted class, math actually
[DOUBLEPOST=1460002613][/DOUBLEPOST]
I totally understand I have had barely any time to play with my schoolwork and it just gets harder. Even though you may not hear from me much I am always on the forums looking at pretty much all the threads even tho I don't respond. Just remember one thing. School comes first.

-Cheech
Exactly

KiKi_Vanilla

Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
Good time playing Skywars with you!
Good luck with school :)<3