Linked Account Issue

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
This isn't really related to parkour, but I couldn't find a better place to put this.

My sister, GetNoScoped, wanted to get a forums account. I didn't remember exactly how linking MC accounts and forums accounts worked. I thought you do /link, follow the link, and enter your forum login information there. I was wrong. Since I was already logged into my forums account, it automatically linked my sister's MC account to my forums account. I tried to link my MC account, BryceBAM, back to my forums account, but I got this. I tried a few times yesterday and just tried again today to see if it was a temporary issue. We share an ip. I apologize for my lack of thought beforehand that created this issue.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Yes, you login to the hub server and do /link and follow the instructions from there. Maybe have your sister link her account and that will over write yours? I don't know. If it doesn't work then you can create a bugs report here on the forums.

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
Maybe have your sister link her account and that will over write yours?
Yeah, I already tried that yesterday. I got the same error page.

Ratings
I tried what you said. I got on my forums account then did /link on my minecraft account and it didnt work ;-; It showed that same error screen. Is it because he already has my account linked to his forum account?

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
Is it possible you could manually link our accounts if we provide proof of ownership of the MC accounts? Again, sorry for this confusing problem.

Ratings
I'm using GetNoScoped, my account. He is using BryceBAM, his account. The problem is that he accidentally linked my minecraft account to his forums account. Every time we try to link our accounts correctly, we get an error message. He just likes to tell stories with too many details, so it made his post complicated xP I hope my explanation made more sense.

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
Is it possible to resolve this issue? Maybe you could manually link our accounts if we provide proof of ownership?

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
So... is this issue going to be resolved? My sister doesn't even play mc anymore, and I've changed the name of the GetNoScoped account and now someone else has the name. I don't even own the GetNoScoped account seen below. That's some random guy that took the name. Could that account be unlinked from my profile on here, and could you link BryceBAM? As I've said before, I can provide proof that I own BryceBAM if needed.

Also, sorry if I'm going to be warned for necro-posting or something, but I'd like this issue solved and why make a new post about it when all the info is here, on this thread? I've waited a while for this problem to be solved, so I decided to come back and make sure it's actually getting some attention.

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
Hey, this is still an issue. Could you just link BryceBAM to this account?