JelleSVHD

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JelleSVHD
JelleSVHD
ELITE
Ratings
Hello everybody!
Its been a while since I made this post. And I want to thank everyone that posted something kind towards the staff here.
I hope the staff enjoyed all the kind mesages.

Jelly :)

Original post:
Hello everybody!
I'm Jelle also known as Jelly.

At this post I want to show staff all the love they can get! They are working everyday to make this server better and better. And I really appreciate that. All the staff are always ready to help and are really kind. so for everybody that sees this post please leave a nice comment to any of the staff members and show them that they are awesome!

I hope you all have a great day / night or what time you are reading this!

Yours sincerely Jelly

Last edited:

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I'd like to give a big shout out to my skyblock waifu @gapplegal! She's been there for me more times than I can count and idk what I'd do without her. Also thank you @ChaoticPhoenix7, you're the best skyblock mom I could of ever asked for. Uhh, and thank you @Hallowqueen ... even though I don't really talk to you much anymore, I'd say that ur my best friend... and have been so supportive of me despite all the dumb mistakes I've made. Overall, huge thanks to EVERYONE who has been supportive... I can't thank you all enough, bcuz it makes me super happy to see that you care for me even tho I mess up a lot... like a lot a lot..

Acesupreme

VIP+
AceSupreme
AceSupreme
VIP+
Ratings
10 10
I've so many staff, and I would like to congratulate them for the job they had made in manacube and the manacube server.

Hope the best! <3

JelleSVHD

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JelleSVHD
JelleSVHD
ELITE
Ratings
I'd like to give my special thanks to @Lavendel for being an amazing creative mod and always helping me! And to @rangedhealer77 for being a qt and for being friendly! and last but not least to @warlord9120 for being my dutch speaking mate :D

Last edited:

ocandicexx

ELITE
crookiexx
crookiexx
ELITE
Ratings
58 2
I love staff appreciation - considering I've played on a few servers I've come in contact with quite the majority of staff! You are all doing a great job!

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
So I only get recognised because I speak Dutch <-<. Just kidding. I accept the love <3

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
it was @ThePKFish's birthday yesterday and she's fantastic and deserves lots of love <3
@InfinityxKatrina is equally as amazing and I'm glad to not only know two lovely people but also be able to call them friends :) You're both amazing~
@Shinxray also deserves some love. I feel like he gets underappreciated sometimes tbh...he does a lot for the Parkour server that most players wouldn't understand, and it's a lot of work! He's also a pretty funny guy x)

calebed

Ratings
10 4
it was @ThePKFish's birthday yesterday and she's fantastic and deserves lots of love <3
@InfinityxKatrina is equally as amazing and I'm glad to not only know two lovely people but also be able to call them friends :) You're both amazing~
@Shinxray also deserves some love. I feel like he gets underappreciated sometimes tbh...he does a lot for the Parkour server that most players wouldn't understand, and it's a lot of work! He's also a pretty funny guy x)
Agreed

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13