TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
tbh, not sure why you'd pick me, but I wrote you a poem.. well sorta... it's the thought that counts...

My Admin, my Esther
You take my breath away like no other
My love for you is like a tractor rolling through the field
I give up, but I hope you like what this poem yields

When I think of our future marriage this song comes to mind - song to Esther

Finally I wanted to find a good pick up line but couldn't pick just one... so here's them all! (I did not come up with any of these, I'm not that good at this)

1644451072935.png

(this is why I'm single)

Last edited:

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I already fucked myself once trying to speak with dacon on a christmas event I'm not fucking myself again.

But Esther, wanna be my valentine?
I wish there was a ? reaction on forums. @Dacon pls think about adding lol

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Pick me cus u seem nice and everyone on manacube probably hates me so yeah im a great choice!

alfiewtf

ELITE
alfiq
alfiq
ELITE
Ratings
11 2
Love Notes
Forums contest

NEXT EVENT LINED UP:
Submissions are live until February 12th.
The winner will be announced on February 13th.
The wedding will be on February 14th.

Post below with why you believe you should be Princess_Esther's spouse!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and ManaCube's most eligible bachelorette is single and ready to mingle. That's right, Princess_Esther is looking for love on the forums. If you're interested in becoming Princess_Esther's partner on a server of your choice, please post below why you believe you should be "the golden apple of her eye". The person chosen will /marry Princess_Esther and be her partner until the end of the year.

The winner will be announced Sunday February 13th and the in-game wedding is planned to be on Valentine's Day, February 14th.

Maturity Age: 19
Favorite Foods: Chocolate, Cake, Steak, Kangaroo & Anything sweet
Favourite Colour: Grey Hobbies: Eating food, Camping, Manacube Parkour, Genshin Impact, Photography
Best Pick-up Line: Don't eat my cake! You're sweet enough already.

- Princess_Esther reserves the right to annul the marriage if her partner violates ManaCube rules.
- This is purely a marriage of convenience. The winner will not become an Admin or a staff member on ManaCube.

- You must keep to all standard ManaCube rules and behave
- Staff reserve the right to disqualify players for past or current behaviour/punishments

The winner will receive Princess_Esther's hand in marriage for the rest of the year on a realm of their choice.

Feb 2022: Princess_Esther + maybe you!
Here are 10 loving and amazing reasons why I should be Esther's loving husband
Number 1: im alfie and alfie is just S tier.
Number 2: I am pro at manacube parkour
Number 3: i am very famous across the manacube network because everybody thinks im alfiejay
Number 4: uwu
Number: 5 I will buy you patron++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ bc i own the manacube network and i am very rich
Number 6:I am DEFINATELY around your age group
Number 7: owo
Number 8: I am the best manacube karaoke singer IN THE WORLD. ask elly_x, dutchy, niels, hayely and ranged. They ALL would know how great i am.
Number 9: I am single and MORE than ready to mingle.
Number 10: I am british
P.S: i am very epic and experienced manacuber. <3

Noah.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Coinflipped
Coinflipped
ELITE
Ratings
60 25
Here are 10 loving and amazing reasons why I should be Esther's loving husband
Number 1: im alfie and alfie is just S tier.
Number 2: I am pro at manacube parkour
Number 3: i am very famous across the manacube network because everybody thinks im alfiejay
Number 4: uwu
Number: 5 I will buy you patron++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ bc i own the manacube network and i am very rich
Number 6:I am DEFINATELY around your age group
Number 7: owo
Number 8: I am the best manacube karaoke singer IN THE WORLD. ask elly_x, dutchy, niels, hayely and ranged. They ALL would know how great i am.
Number 9: I am single and MORE than ready to mingle.
Number 10: I am british
P.S: i am very epic and experienced manacuber. <3
+1

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Esther if I win I promise to @ you everyday for the rest of this year on discord with a picture of my food since you like eating food so much and I will think about you every time I eat food pls marry me on survival ily xoxoxo

~Fluffy_hime

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 6
─── ❝ a declaration of love ❞ ───

My dearest Esther,

For a long time, I've been watching you,
I'd jump for joy like a kangaroo.
My heart is in your hands,
Without you, my life doesn't make sense.

I want to be your Valentine,
Oh, how I longed to make you mine.
Don't keep me waiting until fall,

You are the cutest one of all.

...with this love poem, I want to show you that I'm going absolutely bananas over you, Esther. When I close my eyes, I imagine your dazzling smile. And whenever I open them to see you, I can't believe my eyes. You truly are my daily ray of sunshine. Your funny and exciting personality has given me a lot of joy. Esther, you just are a kind-hearted, genuine and amazing person!

When I first met you on Creative, my heart skipped a beat. It felt like life itself was smiling back at me. You are a blessing to Manacube, the staff team, and everyone else who has been able to meet you, whether it is IRL or online. The time when we used to send us hilarious Snapchat (they were actually hilarious) every day, still makes me chuckle these days. Or the memories of just hanging out, playing games, and being silly, have been stuck with me all this time. If I get to be your valentine (or husband for one year, hehe), I, the one and only Lavendel, will be loyal, kind, and dedicate all of my time to brighten up your day (or night) with my silliness. Oh, and I can also bake (I'm better than AnaXSocks, just saying, this is a win-win situation for both of us). :,)

So, I almost forgot to ask...

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Da-... Esther, will you be my Manacube Valentine?

Yours truly,
Lavendel

good luck to everyone <3

elle⠀

Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
─── ❝ a declaration of love ❞ ───

My dearest Esther,

For a long time, I've been watching you,
I'd jump for joy like a kangaroo.
My heart is in your hands,
Without you, my life doesn't make sense.

I want to be your Valentine,
Oh, how I longed to make you mine.
Don't keep me waiting until fall,

You are the cutest one of all.

...with this love poem, I want to show you that I'm going absolutely bananas over you, Esther. When I close my eyes, I imagine your dazzling smile. And whenever I open them to see you, I can't believe my eyes. You truly are my daily ray of sunshine. Your funny and exciting personality has given me a lot of joy. Esther, you just are a kind-hearted, genuine and amazing person!

When I first met you on Creative, my heart skipped a beat. It felt like life itself was smiling back at me. You are a blessing to Manacube, the staff team, and everyone else who has been able to meet you, whether it is IRL or online. The time when we used to send us hilarious Snapchat (they were actually hilarious) every day, still makes me chuckle these days. Or the memories of just hanging out, playing games, and being silly, have been stuck with me all this time. If I get to be your valentine (or husband for one year, hehe), I, the one and only Lavendel, will be loyal, kind, and dedicate all of my time to brighten up your day (or night) with my silliness. Oh, and I can also bake (I'm better than AnaXSocks, just saying, this is a win-win situation for both of us). :,)

So, I almost forgot to ask...

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Da-... Esther, will you be my Manacube Valentine?

Yours truly,
Lavendel

good luck to everyone <3
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.