Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
8 1
  • Username: DancingCloud
  • Visit: /plot visit DancingCloud 2
  • Map name: Love Story
  • Difficulty: easy/medium
This parkour has a lot of signs which tell the Love Story. In the parkour is a pink cloud, a grey rainy cloud and a rainbow. They stand for the mood of the characters in the story. So in the pink cloud the characters are in love. In the rainy cloud the feel sad/worried. And the rainbow stands for the happy ending.
The most of the parkour is inside of the clouds.

I hope you like the parkour ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
First of all, the theme of your map is pretty unoriginal, as I myself can recall seeing numerous "story" maps. Furthermore, the build of this map is pretty basic, and unnattractive, and the are a lot of maps with the same build. In addition to this, I believe you could have executed this theme better, but remember you can always re-submit your map. However, based on the photos you have provided I can see a variety of jumps, and I do like the concept of a "story", but overall the build of this map isn't great. -0

Good luck,
Allie

Ratings
8 1
Hi Allie,

Thanks for your opinion. I will think of ways to make the build more attractive.
What do you think of the story itself?

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi Allie,

Thanks for your opinion. I will think of ways to make the build more attractive.
What do you think of the story itself?
I do like it, It's really cute and romantic, whilst at some points in the story it did get emotional, but overall I very much enjoyed it. However, I do think people will get confused on the layout of your story, as the signs are a bit jumbled up, but this isn't a big issue and can easily be fixed.

Last edited:

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey Celeste,
I am going to be rejecting your map submission.
I like the concept of your build and the whole story is nice however the way you presented the build was not the best as its not too appealing in my opinion. As for the difficulty, the jumps do not suit it. Honestly feels like more of a medium/hard map to me.
Thanks for the submission, Id love to see more in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.