Luck Squad Standing their ground against Cyber Bullies

H a ι l e y

MVP+
Ratings
76 2
I mean, since we are exposing people as if this is middle school, you aren't a very reliable source for these types of things. You are very two-faced. The first time we talked you were nice and I had no problem with you. The next time we talked you were telling me to talk to my squad about the ddosing that happens to you with no proof of them actually doing it but I still talked to them and was nice about it. Third time we talked you said that another member in my squad made a comment about my body and your excuse was you were drunk. Once you were no longer drunk, you didn't even realize what you said was a problem and you said it was just your personality being an asshole. So we talked again. You were nice but still didn't get that you are an asshole and it's not just your personality. Talked again and you apologized and put on the nice act again. Haven't talked since then and you make a post like this. I have done absolutely nothing to you and neither has most people in HEY. Like they said, you do not know us. You are attacking us because of a personal grudge you hold on a minecraft server. Get over it. It's a game. You said you had a job and a life, then act like it. This is not healthy. You are getting overwhelmed and stressed about some minecraft tension. Honestly I have been open and willing to talk to you if you have a problem with me because it's toxic of you to attack me when I have done nothing wrong. The people in HEY are very good people and I know that because I know them. Not because I see them being toxic on a game which everyone is and then assume they are all just childish people trying to start shit. You never actually stop and take the time to get to know any of us. You are always trying to find a way to make us look like bad people and it's annoying and at this point upsetting to me that I am being thrown into your little game when all I've done was try to be friendly. It's sad. I do feel bad for whatever is going on with you to make you feel the need to do this over a game.

oLucky

ELITE
oLucky
oLucky
ELITE
Ratings
10 1
I am going to keep 100/100 with you if you have a problem with me then just leave the server please because I don't appreciate liars at all. My gma died yesterday and a lot has been going on this week. I have been working on myself and my job for a long time coming. I am here to enjoy the server with my friends. The reason I exposed you all is because not only you lied but many others in and out of HEY have been lying for you guys. I didn't target only you hailey because I do not care for your scarcity on the looks of your body. I am only here telling players what kind of players you really are. You will disagree and do whatever you want because you guys believe you are above the law on here. I have a life and I completely disagree with your methods. If you believe me to be a dishonest guy then why do I constantly tell the truth. Whether you are hurt by it or not is not my concern. Please understand that I have had a rough couple months and you guys ruining the server for other players only fueled me to finally release that information. I apologize in advance but it was going to happen. Trust me when you believe you own the kitpvp player domain you really don't because there will always be the Rebels. I just happened to be one of them sorry :) Wish you all a good day with love and care truly yours -oLucky

oLucky

ELITE
oLucky
oLucky
ELITE
Ratings
10 1
Though sense most of this was collected evidence and was made by LUCK clan this post or forum doesn't really matter anymore. I must make this certain that I am an older gentleman. I am 19 turning 20 I posted this to seek the truth nothing more. I do not intend to ascertain of HEY's Cyber bullying nor do I wish to feed them with anymore old LUCK or XX fanmail. Truly this is nothing more then a squad posting the truth about players who wanted to ruin kitpvp. This is all in the past for sure, but I will say this at the end of the day it is just a game. I do and will never hold a grudge against this squad nor am I obsessed with them. I am a smarter individual trying to enjoy the game more or less. Like I said my grandmother recently passed away and I know that it is not much an excuse seeing as I did this in the past, but I am over this completely. The evidence shown there is all real and I only posted because it was the right thing to do. For the longest time not many players believe my side of the story so I tried once more to show my side so you can understand why I was apart of this all. Thanks again this will be my last forum reply/post on here for a while I hope you have a wonderful day and I appreciate you reading all of this till the end thank you! truly yours -oLucky

Vapish

ELITE
vapish
vapish
ELITE
Ratings
82 11
Wow, you spent your time making a compilation of 3 HEY members at the age 21 instead of getting a job. So nice.

MineVast

ELITE
Noddinq
Noddinq
ELITE
Ratings
97 9
You wen't to bans.manacube.com and collected a couple screenshots of a few HEY member punishments and are calling us ddosers and hackers based off of that; You must really be an idiot huh? The only thing you've gotten from this forum post is the revolt of your own members.

Sevno

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Sevno
Sevno
Patron
Ratings
84 25
There is only 2 people left in XX now
That puts a smile on my face :)

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
A reminder to all that there are forums rules. Please don't be disrespectful or encourage flame wars.